Canon Fodder

• May 11, 2024, 12:53:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: Crazy Quotes - Continued  (Read 100824 times)

Fox

Re: Crazy Quotes - Continued
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2008, 07:06:00 PM »

Me: "Oh....and about your emo attire."
Breanna: "Wha...?"
Me: "You're stupid wrist-warmers are nothing compared to my..." *self-wedgie* "BLACK UNDERWEAR!"
Breanna: *after a fit of laughter* "No fair!" *giggles some more*

*while watching Psych*
Me: "I dun like it when O'Hara hangs around Lassiter....I want her to be with Shaaaaawn!! D: "
Breanna: "......You want to be with Shawn."
Me: "I don't count! I'm not on the show!"

*watching that Dodge commercial, where some people decide to waterslide on a hill-road thing*
Breanna: "......Is this one of those 'above the innfluence' commercials?"
Me: *two snort-laughs later* "It should be, Binky. It should be."

Faith

« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2008, 06:36:00 PM »

Hehe.   ;D

Woah... O.o
There's a lightning show up here!   ;D
That means I'll have to get off, soon...

Has anybody else had any recent lightning storms?

Quotes:

Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Both are anonymous, to me...
The second one is bizarrely random and aided with a great mental image... however, I really don't have much in the form of opportunities to use it...    :P

bloodreaper

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2008, 12:54:00 PM »

Artie: This event falls outside the realm of rational science. It requires a mad genius. Genius I may be, but ...

Helen: You're not mad.

Artie: I'm not prepared to make the leaps of illogic  needed to handle a mishap this absurd. I can only offer sane, plain reality.

Helen:"You realize that's an ironic statement from a talking, super-intelligent gerbil, drinking radioactive coffee?"

Artie:"I had hoped that becoming Dave would have cured you of you little coffee irradiating habit."

Faith

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

What was that about? A, er, talking gerbil drinking radioactive coffee?

bloodreaper

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2008, 07:32:00 AM »

It is Narbonic. Don't question it; it's mad.

Faith

« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2008, 10:08:00 AM »

O.o

Heh... all right, then.

Kay - my sister is reading a book aloud (Sleeping Freshmen {never lie} or something like that...) and it came to a part that said this high school student had to count all the atoms in his house, and for extra credit, he could figure the number of atoms in his neighborhood.

My sister paused there, and then continued reading. The following words were, "Mom was in the kitchen when I came home..." and then she shouted, "That's impossible!!!"
To which my Mom gave her a somewhat disapproving look...   ;D

Nothing like such a quote in Mother's Day weekend...   :P

It's actually a rather humerous book.    :)

Fox

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2008, 04:04:00 PM »

Delayed reaction, much? XD

My cousin & grandmother are like that, sometimes....but my dad's the worst. It could be an hour, or, heck...even a whole day later, before he decides to respond. I'm usually like...."When'd I say that? D:"

Faith

« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2008, 05:34:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

I'm like that, too, sometimes...   :P  >.<

I think that everyone suffers from delayed reactions, from time to time...   :P
As well as OCD...
What do you think?

Fox

« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2008, 09:22:00 PM »

As in obsessive compulsive disorder?

I........can't answer that. XD

Delayed reactions, perhaps. Excluding my uncle Kirk. He's as sharp as a bloody razor.

Faith

« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2008, 05:19:00 PM »

O.o
That sounds bad...   :P

Hm... well, my sister borrowed an MP3 from someone, for a weekend, and there was one song that said something to the extent of, "Scream, scream, scream the way you would if I ravaged your brain."
Well, it was screamo... I'm not so good at understanding this strange 'language,' if you will...
To me, it sounded a bit like "Scream, scream, scream the way you would if a rabbit bit your brain..."
My sister thought it was hilarious, anyway...

Dragyn

« Reply #85 on: June 08, 2008, 02:35:00 AM »

I'unno.  Rabbits biting you hurts an awful lot...they've got really sharp teeth.  I betcha' you'd scream pretty loud if a rabbit bit your brain...

Huh...why is this conversation making me think of Mort?

Anyway;

"May the rats eat your eyes!"

"Make sure he's dead, or insane.  or maybe one, then the other? Just make sure he's dealt with."

"The ceiling's bleeding."
"I am completely insane.  It's normal."

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem is a weird game, to say the least.

Fox

« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2008, 02:25:00 PM »

That....that almost sounds funnier than Portal & Darkened Skye....put together! :3

Dragyn

« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2008, 04:29:00 PM »

It wasn't usually that funny, but it was awesome.  It was creepy, through and through, with only one instance of raw shock value.

Since I've never played either Portal or Darkened Skye, though, I can't really be sure.

Faith

« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2008, 12:23:00 AM »

Heh.   ;D

I'd've already been screaming, before the rabbit reached brain.   :P
(I don't know how the rabbit would've gotten there, but I bet it would be painful.)

I heard about that... and am lucky my own insanity has not gone so far as to allow me to imagine that the ceiling as well as pictures are bleeding jelly. >.<

These sound like somewhat morbid topics... ... ...

Anyway, these are some metaphors apparently from some HS students. A number of others are familiar with these, already, but not all.:

1. Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two sides gently compressed by a thigh Master.

2. His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like pants in a dryer without Cling Free.

3. He spoke with the wisdom that can only come from experience, like a guy who went blind because he looked at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it and now goes around the country speaking at high schools about the dangers of looking at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it.

4. She grew on him like she was a colony of E.Coli, and he was room-temperature Canadian beef.

5. She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.

6. Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

7. He was as tall as a six-foot, three-inch tree.

8. It hurt the way your tongue hurts after you accidentally staple it to the wall.

9. The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.

10. McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup.

11. She walked into my office like a centipede with 98 missing legs.

12. Her hair glistened in the rain like a nose hair after a sneeze.

13. The hailstones leaped from the pavement, just like maggots when you fry them in hot grease.

14. Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

15. They lived in a typical suburban neighborhood with picket fences that resembled Nancy Kerrigan's teeth.

16. John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.

17. He fell for her like his heart was a mob informant, and she was the East River.

18. Even in his last years, Granddad had a mind like a steel trap, only one that had been left out so long, it had rusted shut.

19. Shots rang out, as shots are known to do.

20. The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.

21. The young fighter had a hungry look, the kind you get from not eating for a while.

22. He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck, either, but a real duck that was actually lame, maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

23. The ballerina rose gracefully en Pointe and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.

24. It was an American tradition, like fathers chasing kids around with power tools.

25. He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up.

I laugh at 14, particularly because, well... either that's not gonna' end well (train-collisions usually don't.) or they'll be on separate tracks, like someone I know suggested, and they'll miss each other.

bloodreaper

« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2008, 09:47:00 AM »

Talking about Eternal Darkness while playing it

"Whatever you do don't press A, by the bathtub."
"Okay"
Time passes...
"WHoa!"
"Got a jump out of you with that one!"
"Yes you did."
"I like how you examined everything in the room, walked up to the door, and then whet back to look in the tub."
"I can't say I wasn't warned."

"I was sure using the book on the altar was the solution."
"It is."
"Then why can't I use the book here? ...Oh. I apear to be shrinking."
"So you are."

Be forewarned that a number of the player characters and vast numbers of bystanders will die in horribly gory ways if you play this game.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37   Go Up