Canon Fodder

• April 27, 2024, 06:06:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Fangirl attack  (Read 26605 times)

Dragyn

Re: Fangirl attack
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2007, 09:58:00 AM »

I've been told that my eyes change...generally seem to be either brown or blue.

Not that I've observed it...I don't tend to notice my eyes unless they're red and bloody...

Faith

« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2007, 10:14:00 AM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

They looked blue, at first, and now they look grey, on my monitor. I'm going to say that was the lighting. My house has strange lighting, and now it's light out, so we don't need lights, inside.
They do look cool. Good color.   :)
Grey eyes do seem a bit of a rarity, around here...

I've always thought of your eyes, Dragyn, as blue... they sometimes have a difference in shading, but they always seemed a really nice, clear blue, to me.
I thought they were neat.   ;)

It depends on a few things for me...
I've been told my eyes are blue, green, hazel, grey, and many various mixtures, between.
It depends on a few things, I think... lighting is important. And once, because the topic seemed strange to me, and I wanted to solve it, and figure out what color my eyes were, I looked really close in a mirror, and, in that lighting, there were many little specks of color, in a sort of strange, blotchy array.
At my old school, depending on which room I was in, my eyes would vary to every shade I was told my eyes became.
Except for one, actually... judging by what I've been told, and a guess that is.

My guess is a mixture that contains colors that are highlighted in different types of light. Like, with pictures of me. If there's a flash, that type of really bright light makes 'em one particular color.
Maybe it's that way to everyone?

arcblade

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »

(grumbles, noting that there is still a lack of pictures with which to judge by)

Faith

« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »

Well, maybe... my mom put a lot of pictures in shared.
Hm... none of me.
Sorry.   :)

How about you?
You're wanting more pictures, but nobody knows what you look like!

Dragyn

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2007, 10:36:00 AM »

My opinion of pictures has already been expressed, I believe.

Maybe eventually...

Faith

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2007, 07:27:00 PM »

Well, yeah...
Anyway... I think you can guess what I look like from what I've already posted...
Freakish.

arcblade

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »

I reserve the right to protest your terrible opinion of your appearance.  (mutters)  Bad Faith.  (bops your head lightly)  

Faith

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 05:56:00 PM »

Well, I am freakish.
I've a gigantic nose, squinty little eyes (one of which is noticeably smaller than the other) my hair's almost alway frizzy, my face is a pinkish hue almost constantly, I've got fat legs and mini-man arms, and I'm just weird lookin'!

arcblade

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2007, 09:04:00 AM »

(harrumphs)  If you take pride in calling yourself strange, then go for it.  Otherwise, cut it out.  I'm sure I could start listing things that don't look good about myself and get a sizable list, but it's better to focus on the good things.  Or not care.  I figure I'm half decent looking and if someone disagrees, they can keep their opinion to themselves.  

Faith

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2007, 07:50:00 PM »

Well... I'm afraid my opinion of my appearance changes, none at all, really... but at least I can feel content that not all agree with me.   :)

Ah... so ends our fall. It has snowed...
It is, currently, as deep as my thumbnail to my hand. (About two inches, I think... I'm not gifted with the estimation of lengths/sizes.   :P )
The best thing about snow, is snow days.   ;D
It's not as easy to do as much as I would, when the snow wasn't there... but there's no school!
(I'm really hoping that there'll be no school tomorrow!)
Also, one fun thing to do when the first deep snow falls, is run outside, barefoot, in the powder!
I'm weird that way...
Among many other ways.   :P

Do you get snow, Arcblade?

Fox

« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2007, 08:12:00 AM »

Lucky. T.T The only time it snowed here(and stuck) was back in '04. Of course all of us, being the Texas backwood folk we are, had to run around barefoot in shorts & sleeveless shirts. XD I should find a picture of our snowman..that was funny. We put a cowbow hat and dirty work gloves on it. XD

Dragyn

« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »

Texas snow...

I dislike the snow.  It is wet, and makes roads scary.  

I should not know what it feels like to spin in circles on the highway.

villageelder

« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2007, 12:11:00 PM »

Well, all told we got 8 inches of snow here. they didn't shut down schools in this county though.

Dragyn

« Reply #58 on: November 28, 2007, 09:51:00 AM »

Only 7 at home.  Still annoying, though.  That stuff is wet.

Faith

« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2007, 07:08:00 PM »

Heh...
I only really like snow at the first few falls. It can be fun, afterward, but only with the right people
I then wait for Summer... and try to have fun with it, until then. Better not having any fun, at all. Though, I must admit... this year, I haven't even gone out into the yard, since it snowed.   ;D

Seven inches!?!   :o

We've done that a lot... (my family.)
It's part of the reason, I think that car trips make 'em angry... the ice/snow/car troubles.
The first time I remember it happened, my sister was a sleep, and and my parents weren't talking at all up until that moment. On a bridge, there was some black ice, and, we went for a spin. At the time, I didn't even think of what harm could have come from the traffic... I was rather young.
Then, the most recent time I was with some friends, and their Subaru didn't have very good tires.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up