Canon Fodder

• April 25, 2024, 03:03:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 theme challenge...joyous  (Read 47088 times)

Fox

Re: 100 theme challenge...joyous
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 12:22:00 PM »

Yeah..at the time I did it, my vision was slightly impared. So thanks for pointing that out.

As for the tower bit! The Titans are quite often seen doing something on the top of the T-Tower. Vollyball, medatating, etc. So that's where they are. I guess you'd have to be familiar with the show. Aheh..^^;

Faith

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »

Ah... heh... well, I've never actually watched it, so that explains a lot... ^_^

Neat lizard, but, uh... what're leos?

Fox

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 02:39:00 PM »

Leo = herpetology slang for "leopard gecko".

Cutest things ever. <3

Faith

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 12:35:00 PM »

Oh, heh...

Did you make it?
And the new one?

Fox

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 01:30:00 PM »

I did. It was part of DA's April Fool's joke, but I'm still kind of upset about it, so I won't get into it. I made those to kind of spite it. (since I hate Pokemon....and it was a Pokemon prank) I made one with a tokay gecko, too..but the fox one seems to have gotten hugely popular at DA. o_O
Sorry. We were talking about an avatar. Ignoooore all that about the gecko.

Aaaaand on a side note....I gotta start inking some more themes. >_> Also an edit note. I forgot Blake's gloves on Family. DUH. It's fixed now. Woo.

EDITS: Relaxation is up. Probably the first & only self-portrait you'll ever see of me. Anyway. My cats do this to me. I'll lay down on the couch for just a few minutes, or so I think. I'm suddenly swarmed by felines. XD Each one's position is based on real-life.
One on the top of the sofa: Sammie
One being suffacat-er..cuddled: Penny
One on top of me: Nala
One curled by my legs: Orion
One on my feet: Bubba

Faith

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »

Hehehe... I know what you feel like, but with less cats...   ;D
My bed is our cats' favorite place in the house.   :P

Nice work, all in all.   ;)

Fox

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »

My room is the cats' favorite hangout, too. XD It's annoying, though, when I want my door shut. If Orion isn't yowling at me, it's usually Penny clawing at the bottom. >_<

Heh....as I sit here typing, Nala's laying on me and I can't see a bloody thing 'cause her fat head's in the way. XD

Edit~ Childhood is up....and I spent way more hours then I should have on it. @_@ I did have lots of fun with it..and even though Zim shouldn't know any of those names, that just adds to the humor..I think, anyway. x3 Poor Fox....he hates his name.

Faith

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2008, 04:16:00 PM »

Heh...   ;D

I know that experience quite well, also...   :P

As for Childhood:
I've always thought my name was weird... but mainly 'cuz so many people have it... >.<

Fox

« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »

My name is weird because it's Jewish. In case I failed to mention it elsewhere, I'm German. XD

Introduction is done....woo. 'Tis an illistrated scene from a mini-story thing, explaining how Velociraptor & Sage met. (the parlor they're in is a place in Galveston..and it is the best ice cream parlor EVER, imo. <3)

Faith

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »

What mini-story would that be?

Hm... would you mind my asking what your name is?
I don't think sharing first-names, only, would hurt anything.
There're a lot of people with my name, even in just my little high school, anyway...   :)

Fox

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 04:51:00 PM »

A sort of spin-off from another backstory-like thing I'm working on.

I'm not afraid of using my last name. Last time I searched my name, nothing came up. ^_^ It's Hannah. Oh, it gets funnier, though! My last name is 100% German, being "Ryman". XD So anybody that would know our family history would think that it's somewhat humorous when I tell them my name.

*edit* Magic is up. It's slight homage to the movie, The Prestige..in case you were wondering about the ball. If you've seen it, you'd get it. It's hard to explain without giving major spoilers, though.

<font color="Orange">ADMIN:  Link was broken, but I fixed it.</font>

Dragyn

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »

Alright, to clarify (since there's apparently some confusion); willing sharing of personal information (IE, names) is fine.  If I think you're giving more info than necessary or advisable, I'd probably just edit it anyway.

Though, if you actually care about who I am, about as much info as you're liable to get out of me is already hidden in the "bio" page...I don't tend to give that info willingly.

For instance, when asked to give my age on a survey in speech class, I couldn't bring myself to actually offer that info, so I just put "N/A"...the person taking the survey didn't seem to appreciate it, much...

Faith

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2008, 07:45:00 PM »

Hehehe...   ;D

Hm... I've been unsure as to whether or not I'd want to even say my name on the Internet, but after some thought, who on Earth cares, anyway?   :P
Alicia, Burnham... I really don't like my last name, either... my whole name is just weird... >.<
My last name apparently means river town/house or hill house/town... (a.k.a. house/town by a river or on a hill) which isn't so bad as it sounds... I suppose find it somewhat amusing that everyone's telling me I'm buring stuff (ham, mainly...) when my name is originally of more relation to a river...

I asked your name, mainly 'cuz I was curious... once I hear a little bit about something, I generally really want to learn about the whole thing...   :P
You guys just may have already noticed that about me...

The Prestige?
I don't even recall having heard of it...   :P

I'd say that the main area of complaint would be the upper body of the cat-individual...
Other than that, it's rather good. I like how you made the little magic-ball thing.
Gee, that sounds articulate... >.<

Fox

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »

You'd probably have to define "upper body"..'cause some things were done on purpose. Shoulders? Chest? Torso? ...... Face?

Oh..and The Prestige is about two rivaling magicians.

Faith

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »

Er.... well... she's fairly skinny... but I'm guessing that was on purpose... mainly the chest...
The face wasn't it at all, the face was really well-done, I think.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Up