Canon Fodder

• April 15, 2024, 10:38:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 theme challenge...joyous  (Read 46627 times)

Fox

Re: 100 theme challenge...joyous
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »

*edits* Didn't want to double-post.

Thanks. Heh...motivation....something I lack often. >.< Procrastination is fun, though.

Anyway. I have completed "Breathe Again", but as it states, I will not be posting it here due to it being kind of graphic. (nudity, though it doesn't actually show anything..but mostly gore.)

Under the Rain & Hold my Hand are done & up. A slight warning on "Hold my Hand", though. It does not contain gore/nudity, as Breathe Again does, but there are some..suggestive bits. Such as Phantasma's rotting clothes and the zombie thing. Nothing bad, though. It was actually rather unnerving when "Some Kind of Zombie" started playing the moment I finished. O.O

Faith

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

I like the rain, too... but I don't have cool wings, and... I don't think sitting on clouds'll work for me...   :P

And for the zombie hand... I kinda actually expected as much...   :P
Either that or another fangirl-thing...

But, yeah: they're neat. ^_^

Fox

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 08:52:00 AM »

Heheheeee.....x3

Actually...to be honest....I have no idea where Zeera's sitting. XD

Anyway. Danger Ahead is up, and Saftey First should be up later today. (I hope....) I had planned on doing Saftey First, but Breanna made the suggestion for Danger Ahead..so I thought I should do her suggestion for the latter. Saftey First is an inside joke..but we've all been there.

.... Poor Fox. He'd probably rather take his chances with the spider. I know I would. My grandmother used to do that to me. >.< So along comes an innocent little spider, and she whacks me, making sure that mean spider wouldn't walk in my general direction, I guess. When it's gone, she'd just turn around & ask if I was okay.  My response was something along the lines of "You just reptured a lung & possibly my liver, but other than that I'm peachy!" XD
Ignore that bit. I re-drew it, since.

Oh, yeah. I still suck at angles. Just fyi.

Faith

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »

I look forward to Safety First, then...

Heh... yeah, I would've been far happier with a spider, myself...   :P

Fox

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »

Saftey First won't be around for a while, if this keeps up. Figured I would make an announcment here..since it's just as good as any other tiopc. I have been having this really weird headache since Thursday night....it hurts just below my head, where the neck starts. I'm loosing focus, and can't see anything other than bright, streaking lights dancing around. Not to mention it hurts like heck. My dad says he, uncle Kirk, and Jennifer have had the same thing, so I guess it's good to know it's nothing major. SOrry sor any typos....I can't see the keyboard & I'm kind of just winging it. So I'll be taking a break until this all clears up.

Faith

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »

Gee... I hope you get better, soon...
(Ya' did well for winging it.)

Any ideas as to what it is?

Well... take care, and get well...

Fox

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »

Thanks. No..not really. My grandmother says it's allergies, but my dad & Jennifer think it might be viral..since nobody's had sinus headaches near like this.

Anyway..it's..better. Not 100%, but not nearly as bad as it was then. Geez..my stomach finally starts to get better, and now it's my head. XD Hopefully it won't last, though. I still probably won't be drawing for a while, though..I think that's just a liiittle bit too much for me right now. (I might at least put some sketches up....maybe.)

Faith

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 04:09:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

Trying to rest yer' head, but your its is telling you to draw?   :P

*Get well karma*

Fox

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 08:31:00 PM »

=3 Well....just as my head started to feel better, my cousin had to bring home a cold. T_T I'm getting better, though. Better enough to have done both, Saftey First and Love! =D Yay me!

Love- I think I mentioned my love of cars before..and the one I'm insanely obsessed with is none other than the Pagani Zonda. (this particular model is supposed to be the C12 S 7.3....)

Saftey First- We've all been there. Driving down the road, and a sudden stop is made. All of a sudden, your mother/grandmother/other female guardian's arm goes flying into your gut. My dad came up with this thing called "Sudden Stop 3000", based on that. So blame him for this picture. XD (We're thinking about going on American Inventor with this thing..being all serious..and then act all sad when they tell us to leave. XD We're so bad.)

Faith

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »

Heh...   ;D

Well, ya' did well. ^_^

I've yet to really start this...   :P
At this rate I may put it off 'till Summer. >.<

Dragyn

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »

You're an awful lot better at drawing cars than I, that's for sure...Impressive work.

SS3K, huh...

Peculiar.

Fox

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »

Heh..thanks. It's been 12 years or so since I last attempted drawing a car picture, outside of silly comics. I got the top too high, and slightly tilted..but that's what I get for inking zoomed in so close. >.< (I had planned on fixing it, but being zoomed in, I just forgot about it. By the time I noticed, I was already done. Silly me.)

~Heh..I think I've put it of for a couple of years. So summer's not bad, considering the rate of my procrastination. XD (I have pictures I've owed some people for over a year..a plushie for nearly two years..and 80% of my character's backstories have been put off for a good 4 years. D= ) So it could be worse. You could be a lazy procrastinating sillyhead like me. =D

*on a side note* I was planning on doing several others first, but last night I took a break from this and did another meme, and really liked this one doodle(#7)..I'm going to re-do that, in a bigger version, for "Family".

Edit note: Family & Stars are both up.

Family ~ Blake's got that expression like he's about to do something evil. Perhaps slip a spider down Fox's shirt or something. Slightly frightening as it is, I actaully find Blake fairly attractive. ^^;

Stars ~ Oh, gosh, I haven't drawn this guy in YEARS. I dunno how the picture came about. *shrug* Zippo's always been one of my favorite quad characters, and I've been itching to see what he'd look like in anthro version. I think he turned out very cute. <3 (and that tail....I freaking love his tail....even more than Dragos')

Faith

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »

Heh.   :D

Nice.   ;)

I like Stars.   :)
Zippo's face was a little dark, compared to the background... but the sky and grass was really neat, and Zippo, himself, looked good, also.

What Switchfoot stong is stuck in your head?

Fox

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »

Yeah..German Shepherds are difficult for me to do right. Anything with a dark face, actually. (like leeemuuuurss....D= )

The song is called "Stars". XD

Tower's up. Forgot to post it. The story behind it is that the Teen Titans are about 3 years older, and Robin has decided to leave. (becoming Nightwing) I might try to write a little mini-fic about it.

Faith

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »

What has it to do with a tower?

Well... one comment as to the up-close detailed version layered with the shadowy far-off bit...
I'd've moved the part with the people off to the side... it... it kinda looks like the girl is going to eat one of 'em.
But, other than that, it was good. I really like the clouded appearance of the background.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up