Canon Fodder

• March 28, 2024, 01:40:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Pending Else  (Read 99572 times)

Dragyn

Pending Else
« on: January 25, 2007, 05:52:00 PM »

The comic mentioned is right here., by the way.

This board is for talking about Pending Else.  It's a work in progress, so bear with me.  Let me know what you think, what needs changed, or what I'm doing right.  (*snerk*)

Faith

Re: Pending Else
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 05:11:00 AM »

Well, I like it!   :D  "Course, you already knew that...   ;D

spookty

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »

Darn, I can't see the cast yet. Well, so far it looks interesting. Good coloring.

Dragyn

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 02:49:00 PM »

The cast and Extras pages don't exist yet.  I just finally managed to get the main page to look good.  (On FireFox, anyway.  IE is still evil.)

By the way, if you have any suggestions for the layout, let me know.  It's a definite work-in-progress.

spookty

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 07:02:00 PM »

The colors should go with the general mood of the... something. I... dunno.

Dragyn

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 01:29:00 PM »

Don't they already?  I thought they did...

By the way, some people on the Xepher.net forum told me what's up with the layout.  I'll be able to fix it later today, if all goes well.  Yay!

Faith

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »

Yay!

I thought they did, too... well - at least I thought so, from what I could guess. I don't really know what the "something" is other than what I could learn from what Dragyn's put up so far. As far as I could tell, though - there was no problem with the color scheme. I actually liked the way the colors went together with everything, but that's just me.

Dragyn

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 08:54:00 PM »

-IF- any of you check before I update it again, you may notice the Xepher.net newsbox at the bottom...I'm curious as to what you think of the colors I chose for that.

The next PE is actually sketched already (has been for over a month), but I haven't really had time to ink it...I'll try to do that soon.

Now you all know why I'm not setting an update schedule yet...

Faith

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 12:51:00 AM »

*Laugh!*   :D

It definitely stands out. I think it's different and interesting and more people should make their sites different and interesting, 'cuz otherwise it's almost always all the same and nothing stands out.

Also, it's the same as the one on Beastling, except that everything that was white is now black and everything that was black is now white.   ;D

Dragyn

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »

Of course it's the same one...it's part of the same site.
All I can change is the colors, but I think I've managed to make them fit in pretty well.

Faith

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 12:00:00 PM »

Agreed!!!   :D

Anyways, one thing I'd like to mention -- the grass looks much better, now! You probably already knew that, considering the fact that you're the one that had to make sure it got fixed, but I'm saying it anyway!

Dragyn

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »

Yeah...I had to cheat, so to speak.  The background is invisible, and the background grass is thicker, so that FF and IE both look alright, despite the offset.

I already knew, but it's still nice to know you noticed.    :)

Faith

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »

What is are FFs and IEs? Still not learning quick enough about the codes and abbrieviations...

And how is doing that cheating?

Anyways - took a little while to mention it, but - yeah, I noticed.   :)

Dragyn

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 06:39:00 PM »

It's cheating because there are much more complex, though more widely accepted, ways of making it work.

FF= Firefox, IE=Internet Explorer

Faith

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 05:23:00 PM »

Oh - well, as long as it works and nobody is hurt or offended, I don't see why it'd be so bad.   :)  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Up