Canon Fodder

• April 19, 2024, 05:34:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a heads up  (Read 5925 times)

Dragyn

Just a heads up
« on: September 01, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »

Nothing is set in stone, or anything, but I figured I'd let you all know:

I might be moving my site off of Xepher.Net.  If I do that, I'm likely to try and integrate the forum more directly into the site.

If I do end up moving, I'll try and copy everything from this forum to the new one, wherever I end up.

bloodreaper

Re: Just a heads up
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 07:07:00 PM »

`=|

!?!

Did Xepher get tired of your non-updating, or is this for reasons of your enigmatic own?

Dragyn

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 06:16:00 PM »

A combination thereof, actually.

Thing is, Xepher has put up with me for some time now, but my site and such have never really been what he's after--especially regarding the art updates.  About the only reason my site didn't get deleted at the last purge is because I specifically asked him not to, and (as he requested, to ensure my non-inactivity) I uploaded a bunch of stuff, and remade the Canon Fodder Art Gallery into what it is now.

Another issue, though, is Shadow Wolf.   As long as I'm hosted on Xepher.Net, I'm not supposed to sell anything.  It's not likely to be an issue for a while, but I plan to just dodge the bullet by moving away before it has a chance to become a problem.  For the people who he has already allowed to sell things, he's fair; but those are people he knows in the real world.  

So, I'm probably just going to go elsewhere, at least for Shadow Wolf, and if SW is elsewhere, Canon Fodder should probably follow, and so the comics are likely to follow, as well.

villageelder

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »

that would explain why you were asking me about my site hosting.....

Dragyn

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 12:25:00 PM »

Among other things, yeah.

Dragyn

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »

Alright...it's official.  I'm nearly finished making the move, so I'll make a new thread with the details.
Pages: [1]   Go Up