Canon Fodder

• March 28, 2024, 02:30:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comic #33  (Read 7756 times)

DragynBot

• Automated Comic Posting Unit
    • View Profile
    • Canon Fodder
Comic #33
« on: July 07, 2012, 07:40:37 PM »

This message has been auto-posted.  To see it in context, please visit the relevant site using one of these convenient links:
Pending Else
Beastling

Ryan_Galen

• View Profile
Re: Comic #33
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 07:30:57 PM »

Right, player decided that it was about time he get off his rear and register on this forum as he said he was thinking to do. And since he believes in balancing me and Raf out, you guys get to play with me rather then the tightly wound bundle of "Don't touch that!"

And all this is in celebration of noticing that there was a new comic about a week ago. Which admittedly posted about a month ago which means he should really check that drop down box more often. In any event one really doesn't notice the varied shading until checking back after reading the author comments, which if anything says that all the different styles where done well within that style. Also we agree this page does more than you give it credit for: you're introducing a new character, and finally directing the newest support character to the protagonist.

...or is the little girl the protagonist and Issac the support? One's kind, while the other triggered the tittle drop. Oh well, it's only page thirty three. We'll figure out whose who eventually.

Felblood

• Crazy Pirate
  • Pirate Moderator
  • The evolution will continue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 01:45:12 PM »

I think Issac and Rithieal both serve as POV  characters, since their primary function is to ask the questions that we readers want to have answers to.

Dragyn

• Bane of the Cosmos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Canon Fodder
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 07:42:40 PM »

Hmm...
Rithiel is a significant character.  Issac is also a significant character.  I personally maintain that Issac is the main character, though.

Still, the focus won't be on him all the time.  There's a lot of characters to cover.

punk_fur

• life is my party
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 08:46:57 PM »

:'(when will you post new pannels, really like this and need more.
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind.

The outcome is the balance of might and right.
Pages: [1]   Go Up