Canon Fodder

• April 16, 2024, 02:16:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: A true Story  (Read 9095 times)

Faith

Re: A true Story
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 04:27:00 PM »

Hehehe...   ;D

I was four... I don't think bear-wrestling would've been something I was particularly good at. >.<
And I don't recall having been armed. The most I ever did with knives for a long time was, once in a while, I'd use a kitchen knife for something minor... and it was a bit later that I grew an aversion towards guns. (My dad held it for me, and I pulled the trigger... and got a bullet shell in my eye... story that's already been told.)

But, yeah... I've noted it a couple times, but I've yet to say anything about it (I intended to...): the story was flawed... my sister was there, when we ran to look out a window, but we looked out it, later, to try to see if the bear was still there. She also asked what was going on, and I answered her like that... but, it was afterwards... I went to look out the window, after Mom threw me in, too, but I was alone. I mistold the timeframe, and where my sister was, and all...   :P
Meh... silly memory...

But, yeah... instead of doing anything with the sandwhich, I just stared at the bear, and said, "Mom, there's a bear." repetitively, as I said...

kitkat

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »

Yeah, ok, sorry about that posting from allicat's site... Ooops! I just saw it there all loaded up and didn't even think about it... I'll certainly be more careful now I can assure you! I heard plenty about it! haha ^-^
Alligators? Wow! Now there's one I haven't had the experience of bumping into... Though me thinks that is a good thing... Wouldn't mind seeing one in the wild though. Just not too close!

Dragyn

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 02:19:00 PM »

Indeed.  I'd like to see an alligator in its natural habitat, myself--though yeah, not too close.  I saw one once in a zoo.  

Reptiles are incredible.

Faith

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

I like 'em, too... but I've only ever seen an alligator in a pet store, once, and it couldn't have been longer than a foot...   :)
I've been to two zoos... Cat Tails, 'cuz it's on the way to my grandparent's, and we met there, once... and another from a school field-trip; some petting zoo, with turkeys, pheasants, a skunk, and some iguanas. ^_^
(Well... actually, we were only allowed to pet the skunk... hehehe... no, it didn't spray us.)

I'm trying to make a clay rattlesnake, but I'm just repetitively failing... >.<
I can't get the jaw to attach to the head in any desirable way...   :P

Whoops... I was about to call the pheasants peasants... >.<
Yes... there were caged peasants at the zoo...   :P
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up