Canon Fodder

• April 28, 2024, 04:13:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crash art! Yay!  (Read 4390 times)

Fox

Crash art! Yay!
« on: March 11, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »

Been in a Crash mood lately. Haven't felt like mucking with the Sixaxis to play Lair &/or Heavenly Sword, so I've just been playing with some older games..mostly Crash Bash.

http://superscoobygirl.deviantart.com/art/Yoyo-78122531
I miss that yo-yo.

Random Dingodile. I got his snout wrong..so shoosh. I had planned on fixing it, but I just kept forgetting. ^^;

Second favorite Crash character, Ripper Roo. I LOVE that crazy roo!

http://superscoobygirl.deviantart.com/art/Wuvs-78631150
.... Do you really want to know about this abomination? XD (I'll tell ya'....but do you reeeeaaaalllly wanna know?)
First time drawing Crunch and Nina, and first finished picture of Cortex, Coco, and Tiny.(lols, Tiny thinks he should like people now)

Faith

Re: Crash art! Yay!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 04:01:00 PM »

Well... as for the "abomination" - I can't see it... >.<

And the rest - Nice.   :)
I just don't know anything about those characters, or the yo-yo...   :P

Fox

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »

In Crash Warped, if you left him sitting still for a while, he'd start playing with a yo-yo. Apparently, he has a thing for pink..as a death scene in a couple levels suggests when his pants get sliced off. XD

Dingodile's snout is all tan/crocodile in my picture, where the top part should be brown fur, ending just when it gets to his nostrils.

Ripper Roo is a boss in Crash 1, 2, & CTR.(Crash Team Racing) He's only playable in CTR, though. He doesn't talk, but the games suggest that he's rather intelligent. Crazy, but intelligent.

Faith

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »

Heh...

Pants... sliced of?... O.o

Oh... now I can see the last one...
Er...
'Tis slightly frightening...   :P
I'm not sure whether it's very wise to ask about said "abomination..."
Because... do I really want to know?..
Gr... curse my curiosity...
- - - ?

Ripper Roo looks like a deranged, evil rabbit, and, for some reason, reminds me of the dim hyena on Lion King...
But then I suppose that "deranged, evil" bit was intended. Even if the hyena part was not.

Fox

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 08:11:00 PM »

Heh. Ripper Roo is supposed to be a kangaroo..though why he's blue and has razors for teeth I have yet to understand.

Oh..and yeah. This one guy throws swords at you, in the Arabian level. Instead of slicing him in half, it just slices his pants off. (revealing pink underwear....lolz..thus Crash must like pink. XD)

The reason behind the "abomination" isn't nearly as bad as I made it out to be. XD I do that all the time. So! Back when my grandmother was teaching Bible classes on Thursdays, I would go to a friend's house. We were playing Crash Bash as a team, and she pointed out that Coco sure did seem to cling to Cortex. She'd follow him everywhere and stuff. So after some time playing, my friend finally came to a conclusion; "Aaawww....they're in love!"

That sentence has never been forgotten..and started all sorts of things. XD

Faith

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »

Heh...

Well... outside of that....
Nice artwork.   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up