Canon Fodder

• March 28, 2024, 06:10:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Beginnings  (Read 7358 times)

Fox

New Beginnings
« on: January 05, 2008, 06:58:00 PM »

YES! Nearly a year later and I finally have a name! =D

(based off the Sci-Fi cheeser, "Attack of the Gryphon"; though you don't have to know anything about the movie)
Plot:
Years after, the Gryphon incident in Delphi was all but forgotten, untill the separation of dragons and gryphons occured. The memories of a sorcerer seemed to still linger in the minds of those who lived through it, but those were likely the people who feared gryphons for that reason. Needless to say, neighboring countries which the gryphons were sent to, were not very happy. (like dragons would be any better?)
After a decade or so, things seemed to get better. The battles between dragon and gryphon seemed to end, and there were considerably less attacks on people as well. However, it was about to get pretty ugly again..for two reasons.
Dragos, an outcast gryphon, returned to his home in Italy. Which..is dragon country. Trying to stay out of sight & avoiding trouble, it didn't help matters when he came across Argon. A nomad dragon who could care less about the separation. In attempt to avoid being killed, they both helped each other keep it quiet. But something else was happening back in Delphi. The sorcerer who brought a stone gryphon to life, was himself being brought back, by somebody darker than he. Armond, alive again, was sent to Italy to this time capture a dragon & bring it back to his new master. Who? Why? How?

In short; Armond, an evil sorcerer, died. He was brought back to life by an entity greater and darker. This new dark lord wants a dragon, and is using Armond to get it. The two species must band together to stop him from creating more havic, and in the process overcome their differences.

So! You can be a dragon, gryphon, bad guy, peasent, Armond, whatever. =3

spookty

Re: New Beginnings
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »

*great, great, GREAT temptation to be the/a villain* Oi.  I'll have to think about this one, hehe.  If only it was still Saturday.

Faith

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

Once again, I'll see how it goes.   :)
Sounds interesting, though.   ;)

Fox

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 06:12:00 PM »

By the looks of it..there might only be two people playing. XD

Faith

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 06:40:00 PM »

*Laugh!!*   :D
*Still has to watch and see...*
I'm watching a lot... >.<

Dragyn

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 11:11:00 AM »

Well, give me a bit...a long bit...and I might come up with something.

spookty

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 03:17:00 PM »

First, I want to find out more about the movie this is based off of,  cuz otherwise it'll drive me nuts.  So I'll need a bit too.  Hopefully not a long one.

Fox

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 03:23:00 PM »

I don't remember how long it was. It was such an awful movie, I only bothered to watch it once. XD The acting and special effects were terrible, but it had a really good story; I'll give it that much.

Faith

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 05:32:00 PM »

Heh...   :)

I don't know if I actually could do this, to be quite honest... >.<
(I get nervous, easily, and when I do, I do stupid stuff, or nothing at all...)   :P

Maybe, after some watching, and seeing how this is all done...
What exactly do you do, in these?
Does the story start according to a particular setting... or is it entirely random, as long as it's in the relative time and area? Is it is any background story for any made-up character, fitting the criteria?

Fox

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »

It can be. If I'm the one starting, it's usually a prologue or the characters thinking to themselves.

Faith

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 06:39:00 PM »

Hm...

*Watches...* O.O

Fox

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 10:47:00 AM »

.... *giggle*

*watches back* O__________O

spookty

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 01:51:00 PM »

*hugs wikipedia*

*rubs hands together.. and gets mental image of melting into a puddle of blood*

Armond, eh? Typical "Haha I'mma overthrow you nyeeeeh" villain, eh?  

Sounds good to me.  Now, I figure I'd need to know his personality so I can at least try and follow it, but I don't know anything about that.  *kicks youtube*

Also his name makes me think of the word almond.

Faith

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »

O.O
*Blink.*
O.O

Heh.   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up