Canon Fodder

• April 25, 2024, 01:29:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drabble-matic  (Read 8486 times)

Madjack

• Fools! They called me maaaad!
    • View Profile
    • Jathemon
Drabble-matic
« on: October 10, 2010, 11:56:49 AM »

Not sure to put this in Off-Topic or here. HURR. Well... http://prillalar.com/drabbles/ that thing is evil. Evil fun. I will warn that a couple results are a little on the PG-13 side. My result?

An Angry Occurrence

Tannis paced up and down, jiggling her intestines. Her very good friend, Mary Sue Crimson Lance, had arranged to meet her here on top of a windmill. "I have something undead to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Crimson Lance was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Tannis expected to see her bounce up, her painful hair streaming behind her and her toothy eyes aglow.

Tannis heard footsteps, but they seemed rather adorable for a delicate and hot girl like Mary Sue Crimson Lance, whose tread was dusty. She turned around and found TK Baha staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" TK Baha said unwittingly. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Tannis had said that, but now she was beginning to wish she hadn't acted so horribly. "Mary Sue Crimson Lance asked to meet me here." As she gazed at TK Baha, her thumb began to throb hungrily.

"Oh," TK Baha said, violently. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Tannis said and caught TK Baha by his eyes. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," TK Baha said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, like Binky on a sugar high.

From behind a Catch-a-Ride, Mary Sue Crimson Lance watched with a bloody light in her sandy eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Tannis/TK Baha". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the skag from extinction.

Nope. Not obsessed with Borderlands, at all! NOT ME!

Dragyn

• Bane of the Cosmos
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Canon Fodder
Re: Drabble-matic
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 01:53:51 PM »

I...

I have no idea what to say about this.

Madjack

• View Profile
    • Jathemon
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 02:47:36 PM »

My dad had the same reaction.

Sure, the thing can be used to make serious little romance drabbles...but where's the fun in that? :U

Felblood

• Crazy Pirate
  • Pirate Moderator
  • The evolution will continue.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 05:19:26 PM »

It's creepy how close this comes to actually working.

The Rose-colored Terror Of The Snow

It snowed a foot overnight. When they woke up, High Princess Elinor Rosevelt and Field Marshal Erwin Rommel went out to play. First, they made snow angels. Then they had a snowball fight and High Princess Elinor Rosevelt hit Field Marshal Erwin Rommel in his tentacle with a big ellated iceball. It hurt a lot, but High Princess Elinor Rosevelt kissed it excitedly and then it was all better.

Then they decided to make a snow man.

"We'll make a really unfortunate snow man!" High Princess Elinor Rosevelt said.

"Why don't we make a snow woman instead?" Field Marshal Erwin Rommel said. "That would be more flourecent and politically correct."

"I know," High Princess Elinor Rosevelt said. "We can make a snow space flea. That way, we don't have to worry about gender politics."

So they rolled the snow up horiffically and made a pungent snow space flea. High Princess Elinor Rosevelt put on a pizza for the fist. The space flea was almost as big as Field Marshal Erwin Rommel.

"It looks toxic," High Princess Elinor Rosevelt said joyously. "But it seems like it's missing something."

"Here," Field Marshal Erwin Rommel said and held up a scaberous orc. "I found this in the third dimension." He put the orc onto the space flea's head.

It was perfect. For about a minute. Then the space flea, even though it was just made of snow, started to move and growl like a billion screaming demons, trying to burst their way out of a failed sorcerer's chest..

Field Marshal Erwin Rommel screamed grumpily and ran but the snow space flea chased him until he tripped over a tree root. Then the snow space flea danced him nastily.

"Nobody does that to my little Limbless Zapgun," High Princess Elinor Rosevelt screamed. She grabbed an icicle and stabbed the snow space flea through the other fist. It fell down and High Princess Elinor Rosevelt kicked it apart until it was just a bunch of snow again.

"You saved me!" Field Marshal Erwin Rommel said and they shared an embrace in the snow before going in for hot chocolate.

The orc lay in the yard until an explosive child picked it up and took it home.

This reminds me of all the fun I used to have with Seventh Sanctum's random genaration utilities. I wonder what would happen if you put them together...

Give me a minute.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 05:41:42 PM by Felblood »

Felblood

• Crazy Pirate
  • Pirate Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 05:47:25 PM »

Decided to double post to make sure I had room for this.  :P

Once again, it's creepy how close this comes to making something that actually works.

Sorry for the pair of dudes here. The randomness had spoken, and if you shape it, it isn't random anymore. Also, it was really tricky getting generic adjectives and adverbs out of Seventh Sanctum, so I got some of these from various generators on the site, to give more of a spread.

Anyway:
Terrible Love

Monsignor Ringo Starr finished packing. Ever since Vampire Prince Gerald "Eggman" Robotnik, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Monsignor Ringo Starr had been unholy.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing splashed him, all was intra-planar. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going on a passing asteroid to become an ultimate Megaburrower.

Just then, there was a galactic knock at the door. Monsignor Ringo Starr opened it and stood there wickedly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his butt.

When Monsignor Ringo Starr came to, Vampire Prince Gerald "Eggman" Robotnik was holding his jaw and looking steel. "My love," Vampire Prince Gerald "Eggman" Robotnik said brightly, "I'm sorry for the cursed shock. I've been shipwrecked on a hallowed island for the last ten years, living like The Fallen Piercers From The Terror Dimension. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my gut in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Monsignor Ringo Starr could hardly believe his Vampire Prince Gerald "Eggman" Robotnik had returned. "I will always love you, gut or no gut. Besides, you can cover it up with a plague."

They embraced mutedly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was motorized.

So close!

Faith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 01:18:24 AM »

Hahahaha... XD

This stuff is pretty messed up. It's great.
Also, space flea's pizza makes me hungry... XD
(I got distracted by more links and didn't make it to the kitchen... :P )
"Art is only perception. Simple sounds, matter and actions may become great art, while great art may be only simple sounds, matter and actions."

Madjack

• View Profile
    • Jathemon
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 02:32:09 AM »

The Adventure Of The Nexu

Xenomorph Queen and Audrey II were out for a bloody Valentine's walk in the mouth of a sandworm. As they went, Audrey II rested his hand on Xenomorph Queen's tail. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so pathetic, Xenomorph Queen was filled with infected dread.

"Do you suppose it's slimey here?" she asked hungrily.

"You thorny silly," Audrey II said, tickling Xenomorph Queen with his hazardous waste barrel. "It's completely radioactive."

Just then, an acidic nexu leapt out from behind a AT-4 and drooled Audrey II in the bulb. "Aaargh!" Audrey II screamed.

Things looked shiny. But Xenomorph Queen, although she was moldy, knew she had to save her love. She grabbed a Death Star and, like a double rainbow in the sky, oh my god, beat the nexu desperately until it ran off. "That will teach you to drool innocent people."

Then she clasped Audrey II close. Audrey II was bleeding madly. "My darling," Xenomorph Queen said, and pressed her lips to Audrey II's tongue.

"I love you," Audrey II said fiery, and expired in Xenomorph Queen's arms.

Xenomorph Queen never loved again.

And that is why Xenomorph queens never have a mate.

Felblood

• Crazy Pirate
  • Pirate Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 12:49:59 AM »

Wow, the ending of AVP seems so much sadder now. :'(

The first one; nothing could give emotional impact to AVP2.

I suppose I might feel some sort of vindication if it was stripped of it's number and someone competent made a new AVP2.
Pages: [1]   Go Up