Canon Fodder

• April 28, 2024, 11:22:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2010!  (Read 5504 times)

Faith

2010!
« on: December 31, 2009, 10:17:00 PM »

Happy New Year!!!

Heh.
I...
Watched the date change on my computer and ran outside to light fireworks with my mother and sister in the snow.   :P
You? XD

Any ideas as to what you intend to do with this year?

I don't know what to do, personally... heh...
I mean, this is my last complete year at home. Dang. Then add about five months of the next and I'll be graduated and moving out.
Fun.

So I have to make this year count.   ;D

But, while I was contemplating this, I figured I'd ask.   :)

Dragyn

Re: 2010!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 01:33:00 PM »

Hmm...Need to update more often, this year.

Ayup.

Faith

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

A worthy goal.
I think you probably could, what with the changes in your schedule.
Oh, tell me when you find out about that school stuff, 'kay?'

I just had an idea for a different approach on this. XD

I'm gonna' make a list of ten things I want to do this year, and then you guys can put in your own list of ten.
It might be easier for me to think of, because I always have ideas as to what I want to do/crazy plans... but ah, well. If you can't think of ten, just think of as many as you can and would be willing to share.   :)

1. All those silly little tricks I want to learn are still waiting.   :P  
Like a back flip and wall flip, and a back-bend/flip. Heh. I have the back-bend down and I think I'm okay at standing up from that, but I want to learn how to do a flip after. There are other little tricks, too.   ;D
2. Train my horse.
3. More family/friend activities... and make a photo album/scrap book for them. (That means I need to somehow get a camera. XD )
4. Get a job.
5. Attempt at least 10 scholarships.
6. Learn how to play more songs on my guitar and to read/play/write sheet music.
7. Start making a recipe "book" from a collection of recipes I like.
8. Learn more things... like vocabulary or random studies. (Architecture, too... for my intents.)
9. Maybe... just possibly... potentially... work on my stagefright. (I don't know, I might hold on to that one...   :P )
10. Start getting ready to move and go to college. Fwee!!!

Okay, your turn!

Fox

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 06:32:00 PM »

My New Year's sucked. Won't go into details.

I don't make resolutions, really. I think I may give "getting a driver's liscense", "getting a better job", and "visiting my friend Amber" a shot, though.

Faith

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 10:52:00 PM »

Heh.
I don't really tend to think of them as "New Years resolutions." It just seems like the term for them.
I just think of them as things I can do with this year. XD
I've always got these crazy plans.   :P

Oh, hahahaha. Get a license is one of mine too. I'm almost there!

Spoiled puppy

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 11:15:00 PM »

Okay.. I dont know if this list is going to be 10 when i am done or not.. but here goes.........
1) Get my drivers license (   :P  the rest of you might wanna stay off the road for a little while...)
2) I wanna seriously kick butt in senior division horse 4h this year. I made it to districts last year so i think i can do pretty good this year if i really try hard.   ;D
3)possibly get a job, but only if it is helping my other goals and not hindering them   ;)
4) Spend more time with my friends just cause i can and they wont be here forever   :( ... well hopefully they will but it doesnt always work that way.
5) Learn to do cool tricks off horses like Paula does. Maybe the two of us can start vaulting together.

well ... thats all i got... i made it half way!   ;D

Spoiled puppy

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 11:16:00 PM »

okay... number 6 is change my avatar........ i just looked at it for the first time in a very long time and i have to admit that i jumped a little

Faith

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 11:27:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!* XD

What were you, 12, then?   :P

bloodreaper

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 04:24:00 AM »

This year, I am going to start my webcomic.

I know I said that last year, and the year before that, but this year will be different.

You see, earlier this month, in the first weeks of 2010, the author of a comic whose archives I used to binge on died, with his story half-finished. I didn't know the guy, and the story wasn't anything special to me, but it really set me to thinking.

This was a pretty random story, that the guy was drawing to pass the time, before he was ready to start something "real." Does that mean that he had a better story he was planning to tell, but never did?

Whenever I feel like goofing off, instead of drawing, I'll think about that guy, and how much I want to deliver an actual climax, with my story instead of a "Sorry, the guy died. Everybody go home."

I'd also like to get a job, so I can pay my rent and stuff.

Faith

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 06:23:00 PM »

Heh.

Good goal.
Yeah... it makes you wonder. Always makes me wonder, any way.
Heh.
I'm looking forward to seeing it.   ;)

Yeah.
I should be able to get my license, here soon. Heh. Maybe then I'll get a part time job.   :P

I just recently finished studying the Reader's Manual and I have been practiced enough, I think.
I just went back and reattempted stick, because I don't think I'll have an automatic for the test, and was surprisingly rusty, right at first... I suppose it has been almost two years since I've done much with one. XD
I started to pick it back up, eventually, but I think I should practice for a few more days and then I'll be off.   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up