Canon Fodder

• April 27, 2024, 10:02:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rules  (Read 5659 times)

Dragyn

Rules
« on: November 18, 2006, 12:51:00 AM »

I don't want to be a dictator, so I'll keep this short.

-Keep it clean.  No swearing, spamming, or putting down other people for any reason.

-Try to stay on topic

-Avoid Caps Lock abuse;  it doesn't bother me much, but some people hate it.  Use Caps only for emphasis on certain words, not whole posts.

-My judgement is law.  If you think I'm wrong, (and I might be from time to time) Email or PM me, don't bring it up in the forums for all the world to see.

-Use english, not LEET or Haxxor, or whatever.  Try to avoid foreign languages like Spanish or German, too.  This is here to help keep things organized and understandable.

-You may use the (rather pixelated) avatars I offer, or your own. As with the rest of the board, keep it clean.  You can use other people's work, but only if you have their permission to do so.

-Other than that, follow the rules of common sense and courtesy and you'll be all right.

Have fun!

Dragyn

Re: Rules
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »

Ok... a few more things.  Not all rules, per se, but I figure I'll put them in here, anyway.

-Please don't use the names of Characters from my comic as a username.  I also ask you not to pretend to be me or any of my characters.  This is just because that tends to confuse people, and while a little confusion can be good, I'd rather not have to sort that out.

-You may have noticed that where all of you have a rank, my posts simply say "Not Dead...".  I haven't figured out how to let you all change that yourselves, so if you want something specific there, PM me and I'll set you up.  (As usual, keep it clean)

-If you don't like something I've done with the forum, let me know.  I aim to please.  (Most the time, anyway.)

I think that's all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up