Canon Fodder

• April 26, 2024, 08:35:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ooh, ooh, Let's play guess what?  (Read 9257 times)

Poll Information

Ooh, ooh, Let's play guess what?
« on: November 01, 2007, 04:28:00 AM »

Poll Question: Take your best guess, which gender is Arcblade?
Male:    ********************  (4 votes, 50%)
Neuter:       (0 votes, 0%)
Female:    ***************  (3 votes, 37.5%)
Alien:    *****  (1 vote, 12.5%)
None of the above:       (0 votes, 0%)
Total Votes: 8
Total Voters: 7

arcblade

Ooh, ooh, Let's play guess what?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 04:28:00 AM »

Here it is, ladies and gentlemen, your opportunity to gain stupid points (if only mentally).  To make things more complicated, I've added a few more choices.  Feel free to only take two of them seriously, however.  

Faith

Re: Ooh, ooh, Let's play guess what?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 09:30:00 AM »

Methinks you are a guy.   :)

arcblade

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 07:44:00 PM »

It's been a week.  Behold ye, then.  

Can't see the chest too well, but I am female.  

villageelder

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »

I've noticed that the majority of Beastling Fans seem to be of the female persuation.

Fox

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 11:57:00 AM »

That's only your disguise.

YOU'RE REALLY AN ALIEN! I KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!

Faith

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 09:30:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

Er...
Ignore anything I've said, before.
Sorry, I just thought Arcblade sounded like a guy name. ':)
As I've previously said...

Really?
I thought it was just this group seems to be the ones that want to talk about it, and join a forum and the like.   :)
Wonder why, though...

arcblade

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 04:30:00 AM »

To be honest, I tend to let people make up their own minds on my gender unless there's a good reason to give an impression otherwise.  

I think it was Dragyn who first referred to me in the masculine.  I honestly don't mind.  I'm 100% female on the outside, completely straight, but I had mostly male role models when I was growing up, so I tend to have interests, phrasing, and general mien of a guy.  

Basically, you guys are neither the first nor the last to get confused on the matter.  ^_^

Faith:  Honestly, I didn't think this forum was really worth the time 'til I read a few things that'd been said.  It's not the best forums I've ever visited, but the people are certainly more interesting than your standard comic forums.  I'd been reading Beastling for about a month before I decided it might be interesting to join the forums.  

At final count, the votes were all in "Male" with three.  Who voted female after I put the pictures up...?  (waggles a finger at you)

Fox

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »

I get my gender confused often....sometimes even if my profile states "female". XD Unlike you, though, I'm not as tolerant of such mistakes. I dunno why. Perhaps because I got funny responses when I went fangirl over some guy from people who didn't know? XP

arcblade

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »

I play D&D, computer and video games, get along better with guys than with girls, am computer savvy, and stuff like that.  In general, I am one hecka weird.  As long as you're not downright jerky about it, I don't care if you mess up my gender online.  

The reponses would prolly be a good reason not to like the mixups, yeah.  

villageelder

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »

i'm rather the opposite. i'm a guy but i sound feminine on the phone or any other recorded media. I don't know exactly why... perhaps it's my super friendly tone...???

anyway i've been called m'am so many times (literally 1000's of times) that i'm pretty much immune to it now. my friends and collegues who happen to be listening in get a good laugh, but i usually just move on without missing a beat. once in a while someone will become aware of the mistake, and appologize profusely. but usually i just move on and forget it.

not that important.

Faith

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 09:08:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

Hm...
Well, I'd not known some of those things about you, Arcblade.
Actually... I don't know what D&D is...
I want to learn more about computers, and that's about that for that...
I don't get along with anybody until I know them. Except forums are okay... I don't fight with them, or anything... I just don't want to talk to them. Which you might find as strange, since you probably now find me to be quite the talker...
All my friends were simply introduced to me, and then I saw them more that once, afterward, and we just started calling each other friends. There are a select few I decided to get to know more, in particular... but those are very few. I'm not social...

I can't ever cut my hair short again, because of my masculine features.   :P
I actually think I just found a picture of that, here, somewhere...
Oh yeah... I forgot to tell y'all, I found another picture! Rather old... but still. And it's a good example of what I looked like after the T.S.M.H.I.
(Terrifying Short Maroon Hair Incident)

My friends suggested I get it cut, and I guess I didn't really care...
The day before, however, one of my friends decided it'd be fun to cut my hair because it was going to be shorter, anyway... she called it crazy layers.... "crazy" was a good word for it... just not the one I would have chose.
What she did was hack of chunks at varying lengths, including one that was about 3'' or 4'' long, hence the length in that picture, that stuck right up on the top of my head!
Also, my friends suggested I dye my hair... I guess I though, at this point, "Who cares, it's just my hair, and I looked like a freak to begin with... how could it be so bad?"

This is how...:
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p292/Faith39_2006/Campingperson.jpg

I don't know who took the picture... but, judging by the look on my face, it was either my mother or my sister, and they'd already taken a picture of me...
I remember the camping trip, though... my grandparents from both side were there... my grandpa had a lot of fun...
That's my Grammie and Grandpa's dog, Nugget.

(This is taking forever, and I'll comeback to put the picture in after it's in my Photobucket account.

arcblade

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 08:50:00 AM »

D&D is Dungeons and Dragons, a full roleplaying game fuelled by imagination and a few books of rules.  Basically, it's awesome.  

I don't honestly talk to that many people, other than to say hi and ask how they're doing.  I have a few good friends, but mostly my friends have gotten scattered around from my moving and from everyone going to college.  

Faith

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »

I think that I know Dragyn pretty well.   :)
And I have three good friends that go to my school, two of which I was friends with since I was just little. First grade for one... second for another. The other I met in seventh grade.   ;D

Then there is one person that says I'm her friend though I really haven't gotten to knowing her that well. And... then a few people I say hi to once in a while, 'cuz they're friends with my friends and they say hi to me.

Then there's obviously family.
I guess I talk more to the teachers than most of the students... occaisonally I talk to kids, 'cuz they can be fun and I don't feel weird talking to them, usually, and... yeah.

That, is my social life.

(I finally got the silly picture to load! My hair's a little longer than it was when I cut it, and is no longer maroon in this picture... but whatever.)

Gryphor

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 10:18:00 AM »

i thought you were a female
Pages: [1]   Go Up