Canon Fodder

• March 28, 2024, 03:36:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie night!  (Read 9291 times)

Madjack

• Fools! They called me maaaad!
    • View Profile
    • Jathemon
Movie night!
« on: November 12, 2011, 12:38:55 PM »

Every Saturday night, for the past few weeks, I've been hosting a movie night, on Livestream. All my movies are bought and paid for, and I'm not offering them for download. I view it more as hanging out with friends, watching their tv, than pirating.

http://happyfire.net/hellbournesradio <- more, there. Despite the name, Movie Night(not the riffing)is relatively PG, though I can't speak for the other people in the chatroom. (it has a word filter, though) Hopefully I'll feel up to hosting tonight's stream, though I can't say for certain.
Tonight is a go!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 05:40:11 PM by Madjack »

Faith

• View Profile
Re: Movie night!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 10:22:33 PM »

That seems like a fantastic idea. XD XP

It's a little late tonight, but what's up next Saturday?

With your list of movies, are those movies that you already have and can watch, and do people request/vote/something for the ones they want to see or something, or???
"Art is only perception. Simple sounds, matter and actions may become great art, while great art may be only simple sounds, matter and actions."

Madjack

• View Profile
    • Jathemon
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 10:40:41 AM »

Next week is Rocky Horror, Little Shop of Horrors, and Repo! The Genetic Opera. I usually ask people what would be a good set, since I usually do themes. I've yet to decide most of next month's schedule, though. (I don't have it down, yet, but I do plan on doing a Miyazaki night, at some point)

Faith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 08:34:44 PM »

I was sadly unable to make it last night, seeing as a lot of random things came up, and next week won't probably happen since it's Thanksgiving weekend and I'll be away from home.

But if I ever get around to seeing these movies, I think it'll be a lot of fun. '=D
"Art is only perception. Simple sounds, matter and actions may become great art, while great art may be only simple sounds, matter and actions."

Madjack

• View Profile
    • Jathemon
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 10:08:53 PM »

Saturday was a no-go, anyway. I ended up moving it to Sunday, due to internet issues. I also have December's schedule up! Miyazaki night and the Christmas special should be loads of fun.

Faith

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »

Hahaha. That could be entertaining. What is the Christmas special?

Madjack

• View Profile
    • Jathemon
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 12:40:50 PM »

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, A Christmas Story, and The Santa Clause. Tomorrow should be enjoyable, too, as it is filled with giant spiders, alien slugs, and twinkies zombies. 8U

Faith

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 09:38:44 PM »

So it's tomorrow, right?
And... I don't actually know what time it is here when it's 8pm-2am in Texas. :P
It's 9:40-ish, here, now... does my post show up as 11:40-ish there, or...?
Pages: [1]   Go Up