Canon Fodder

• April 25, 2024, 08:43:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Groupshot =3  (Read 6692 times)

Fox

Groupshot =3
« on: November 27, 2007, 01:20:00 PM »

Original version - if it's dark on everybody else's monitor, I guess I'll have to brighten it in PhotoShop. Nana's scanner kinda made the colors dull....
http://superscoobygirl.deviantart.com/art/Beastling-groupshot-72725948
I would've put Demon and Chad there..but I'm not used to drawing on a smaller scale than that & ran out of room. XD

Like I said..Thief looks a little weird(but still ADORABLE). Ramjik seems off..Beastling's okay. In all, I think it turned out allright. Of course, Beastling's always doing that thing with his hand; I HAD to add that bit. XD

Dragyn

Re: Groupshot =3
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 10:01:00 AM »

Right on!

Well, at least someone noticed what he's doing with that hand...

What'd'ya draw it with, anyway?  looks kinda like marker, but I'm not certain...

Okay, mandatory critique:

Thief is actually about the right size, relatively, though Ramjik is a tad tall.  Ramjik also tends to hunch over a bit, so his head doesn't stick out in back, it goes straight into his back/spine. (That also makes him look shorter, which may be why he looks too tall to me)

Thief's belly/chest is sorta' weird, to me.  I think it's mostly the style thing, though,  since I'm used to seeing him in mine.  Still, it looks good.

The underbelly plates on Beastling look more solid than I intended them to look.  They're supposed to be more of a leathery type, though I know they looked more like plate mail armor in some of my early drawings, too...so I'll not worry over that.  They -do- overlap like that, though.

Thief's vest...shirt...whatever...is a lot bigger than fits him.  It's loose so he can stick stuff in/under it easily.  Basically, that just means it should show up down near his knees.

Of course, it looks like you've drawn each of them in their "first appearance" look, since Thief doesn't have the daggers (and he has a shirt on), Beastling lacks the chain and medallion, and Ramjik...

...well, Ramjik hasn't changed much.  Guess he's not lacking anything.   [img]http://beastling.xepher.net/images/forum/ramjik.gif" alt=">:(" title=">:(" border="0"/>

Fox

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 11:05:00 AM »

Yeah..I didn't draw the chain on purpose. I'm on pretty heavy meds and my head feels like it's in a kaleidoscope..so didn't really feel up to much detailing. .... Ramjik almost looks like he's floating. XD ~Un I actually did use earlier pictures for references on Thief. >.> (now ya' get what I meant by "male anatomy" in that meme.)

So anywho. I'll keep all of that in mind, though I'm used to drawing in my style, and things do turn out a tad weird.

~I use PrismaColor pencils for coloring, and a ballpoint gel pen for inking.

Faith

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 09:55:00 PM »

All right, the groupshot!   ;D

Did you think that nobody noticed, or something, Dragyn?

Neat, Fox.   ;)

Your head feels like it's in a kaleidascope?
Wee!!!
Though that'd get pretty sickening after a while...
Hope you feel better, soon, Fox. ':)

Fox

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »

Yeah. It's always worse once the antibiotics start to kick in. @.@ On the bright side, I have an excuse not to do my schoolword for another couple of weeks. =D

Faith

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »

Heh...
I wish I got a school break, for a few weeks, when I got sick. but then, you have to be 'Kaleidescope Sick' for it... so we're even.

What's bothering you, anyway?
(What kind of illness, that is.)

Edit:
Do you realize that 'kaleidescope' is spelled differently, until now, every time it's said, on here?

Fox

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 10:34:00 AM »

Weell..the program I'm on doesn't have a deadline. So I can put off school anytime I need to. Woo hoo for that.

~And I have Pharyngitis. I think it's some sort of bronchial infection, though I have a sinus infection mixed with it. We waited too long to see the doctor because everybody else just thought it was that Doom Virus..turns out I was right the whole time. I never even got the bloody virus, most likely. Anywho. They've got me on some pretty heavy meds to knock it out. >.<

Faith

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 06:58:00 PM »

Doom Virus?

Gee... I hope you feel better, soon.
Something to do with the inflammation of the Pharynx...
Have your tonsils been affected, as well?
(Apparently there's a connection, between the two, in many cases.)

Dragyn

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 10:05:00 AM »

Yay for medical technobabble.  

I think I'll sit this one out.

Though, it should have been kaleidoscope.

villageelder

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 02:17:00 PM »

Please allow me to strut my medical background.  

Pharyngitis: infection and inflamation of the Pharynx. The part of the airway behind the nose and mouth, above the larynx.

Essentially you have the worst sore throat imaginable.  the soft parts in your nose and mouth are parts of the pharynx.

Fox

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 03:30:00 PM »

That's actually the one thing that's baffled my doctors..I don't have a sore throat.  Buuuut that's what was checked on my papers. So..I guess I'm just weird. XD

And no, Faith. I've never really had a problem with my tonsils....

Faith

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 11:51:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

'Kay, you do that.   ;D

I know a little bit about medical information... but it's just mainly the basics, and then a bit of how herbal lore can be brought into play.

To get what information I got, about this, I looked it up really quick, in case that wasn't clear, and it said that they could be related... and I wished to show some concern. ':)

How did you earn that background, VillageElder?
(Or do you mind my asking?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up