Canon Fodder

• April 25, 2024, 04:17:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clueless  (Read 6801 times)

Fox

Clueless
« on: December 07, 2007, 06:43:00 PM »

I have some reading to do..but I need to go to bed soon. Will post this and read through tomorrow. @.@

Second in the 4-part Christmas picture series from me.

First time I've drawn all three siblings together. (not including dolls..) So..I went through several ideas with them. I couldn't really think of anything..I just wanted to draw them all three together. I thought about "cute", "chibi", "tounge-stuck-to-pole", "snowball fight"..I eventually came out with this. CUTE-CHIBI-SNOWBALL-SNOWMAN!

Fox is so clueless. He's about to get pwned. X3

Faith

Re: Clueless
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 11:52:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

Poor Fox...   ;D

Fox

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »

Poor Fox, indeed. His sister's so mean. X3

~And darnit. I switched Fox and Blake. >.< Fox is the one who's left-handed, not Blake. rAwR. Oh well. Not like they're completely incapable of using their opposite hands, eh?

Dragyn

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 09:01:00 PM »

I'm still not entirely sure what your characters are, but you seem to have fun with them...

I pity Fox, for He is more clueless even than I usually manage.

Mandatory critique:

Hmm...not much in the way of a background, though I suppose that probably has a lot to do with time/style.

My biggest complaint is that it is just wide enough to add a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen.  This vexes me, though it's not that big of an issue.  After all, if it weren't in the forum, it wouldn't be a problem.

Since they're chibi styled, I really can't critique the rest.  Looks good, considering.

Fox

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 10:00:00 AM »

Firstly~ These particular three are Irkens. As said somewhere else that I cannot seem to recall no matter how hard I look, they're fancharacters from Invader Zim. As far as my other, fuzzier, characters go, I have no bloody clue what to call 'em. XD

Secondly~ The scanner ruined the shading on the snow. I tried to darken it a little, but it ruined the rest of the picture.

Thirdly~ Sorry about it being too wide. ^^; I have a ridiculously wide computer screen, and it seems too small if I adjust it to fit smaller resolution screen..things. >.>

Dragyn

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 06:35:00 PM »

Heh.  I see.  

Regardless, the work is good.

Fox

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 05:41:00 PM »

Thankings. ^.^

I need to get our tree all fancied up so I can get the final Christmas picture done....'cause I like taking pictures of cute things. =3

Faith

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 07:38:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

It reminds me of what my sister would do... O.O

Rule #3 in Book of what not to do when Your Yister is My Sister: never give her any advantages/opportunites...

Fox

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 12:30:00 PM »

XDD Sounds like my cousin. ._. I'm a person of revenge, though. So she knows if she does anything to me, that it's probably best not to turn her back, fall asleep, or bend over.

Faith

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 01:57:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

I, on the other hand, am not one to do such things... used to be, though...
But people like to do those things to me... probably 'cuz I don't do anything about it.   :P
Let me tell you, if you haven't already experienced it: waking up to see a small mound of shaving cream where you used to see your nose isn't fun. >.<

Fox

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »

XDD Nobody's ever done that to me. Probably because I'm still awake at 4 AM. =P

Faith

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 01:07:00 PM »

Oh, so am I. The thing about that is.... I'm still asleep at 9 AM... >.<

Sometimes, I'll stay up all night, and then the next night I'll go to sleep early, like 10:00 PM (it's really early, to me...) and wake up at 7:00 AM... but, usually, not.
Sometimes, though.   ;D
Once I did that and, the next day, went to sleep at 7:00 PM, and woke up before 4:00 AM...

Then, it takes a few nights to get back to what's normal for me...

Huh... strange how I remember some things... O.o

Fox

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »

Heh..that's what I love most about homeschooling. No schedules. =3 I sleep whenever/however long I want. ^.^ Hence the reason they've been letting sleep 14+ hours every day since I've been sick. T.T

Speaking of..something's really not right..so I'm gonna have some bloodwork done Monday. Kinda nervous about that, mainly because I'm afraid of what they're going to say I have. :/

Faith

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2007, 05:10:00 PM »

Woah... geez, I hope yer' allright.
Tell us how it went, kay?

Fox

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2007, 09:35:00 AM »

Yeah..me, too. So many things have been suggested..blergh..ah well, though. As long as I'm better for the holidays, thats all that matters right now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up