Canon Fodder

• April 28, 2024, 09:47:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scoobeh  (Read 14777 times)

Faith

Re: Scoobeh
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 08:15:00 PM »

Huh? O.o

Where's the button?

Fox

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »

Hm..I can't really say..'cause I don't know on most sites. On 1001 Fonts, it says "Win TruType". Might be the same on other sites.

Faith

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »

?

I'm slightly confused...
The way one person suggested I get fonts from the Internet involved right-clicks, so this explanation is new to me. Would it just be a button by the desired font, or somewhere else on the web page, or something like that?

Fox

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »

I'd have to show you in steps, probably. Let's just go with 1001 Fonts, though.
http://www.1001fonts.com/
Okay. There's the link. Now just select whatever type of font you'd like,(brandname, cartoon, grafiti, etc.) click on that and browse through untill you find one you like. Where it says "Download: Win TruType", click the "Win TruType". (unless you have Mac, if that's the case click the lower) When the pop-up..pops..up..click "save".

Then to install, you'd have to find the folder it saved it. You unzip(should say "Extract all files") the files, and when it tells you where you want to save it, find "Fonts". (My Computer - Local disc C - Windows - Fonts) And that's it. =3

Just a note, though. I'm not telling you to download anything. XD Just showing you how to go about doing it if you wanted to. 1001 Fonts is more trustworthy than other, but you should use extreme caution when downloading fonts anywhere. (even this site) A lot of free fonts come with spyware risks.

Faith

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

Hm...

How much space does it take, to download a font? Shouldn't be much, but... well, I won't know otherwise. ':)

Fox

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 09:38:00 AM »

I don't think it takes up too much. There again, I have a pretty big harddrive..or..whatever. XD I think I've downloaded about...50 or so? I think I might lay off for a while, though, because my anti-spyware thing is expired. (it'll still sweep though..HAH! I cheated. =D)

Faith

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »

Heh.   :)

Well... okay, then.
(Maybe I'll use this as an oppurtunity on the school computer.)   :P
(It's far more organized, anyway...)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up