Canon Fodder

• April 27, 2024, 07:37:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pwnage  (Read 9815 times)

Fox

Pwnage
« on: January 02, 2008, 05:28:00 PM »

Random. Took me two days. o_o All those pointy things. I usually lose interest in pictures with backgrounds, but my motivation was seeing all those weapons. <3

Anyways. Fox and Luna have a lot in common, just a strange little picture that popped in my mind at 4:30am. Wonder who'll win? (my money's on Luna..since her hair's so distracting)

(a lot of inside jokes in it, too. The candy cane, specifaclly. Most of it's chat-based, save for the weapons.)

Faith

Re: Pwnage
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 07:38:00 PM »

Heh.   :D

Great.   ;)

Would you enlighten us?
(I wasn't gonna' ask that way, but she's an Elightened...) >.<

Fox

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 07:53:00 PM »

As in...all the insiders? Or just turn the lamp on? 'Cause dang..it is dark in here....

Faith

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

The inside jokes.   ;D

And I am curious as to what is behind Fox?
(The pink and black thing.)

Fox

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 08:20:00 PM »

That would be his ID pak. All Irkens have 'em for some reason.

So! Insiders. Well, to start, there's Ninja-Fox. Then all the weapons; display case #1 features a knuckle-claw thing that I started to get a while back. Middle sword: Excalibur replica based of a necklace I have. Display case #2, weapon below it, and dagger on the other wall: all things from Smoky Mountain Knife Works. Dragon axe: similar axe to the one used in DragonHeart. Candy cane: based on a chat I had with my cousin. (Fox keeps candy hidden in his room, 'cause he gets so hyper and isn't allowed to have it. XD) His room is also set up very similar to the SMKW in Baybrook mall.

Faith

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »

Huh.   ;D
Baybrook?

Gah!?!?! O.o
Oh, geez!!!...
My sister started playing an awful-sounding, cheap keyboard, right next to me, and it scared me!!!
Grr... I wanna' destroy that terrible sound-machine... >.<
(It gives me a headache...)

Fox

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 08:35:00 PM »

Heh. XP

Baybrook is one of the very, very few malls I actually like going to. They have a SMKW in there, and I went hysterical when I walked in. SO MANY SHINY POINTIES!! Fwee! X3

Faith

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »

Hehehehe...   :D

SMKW?

Fox

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 11:51:00 AM »

*just realized I never replied back* XD Smoky Mountain Knife Works. When my dad drug me in there, was when I got addicted to swords and such. I didn't want to go in, and two hours later I didn't want to leave. XD

Faith

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 11:50:00 AM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

I don't remember quite when I got to liking swords and knives... >.<
I just do.   ;D
I've always wanted a real sword... ^_^
(Though, it's probably better I don't get one...   ;D )

Fox

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »

Heh..X3 I only have 5 as of now. Plus one dagger. XP My favorite is the ceramonial sword used by a group called Odd Fellows..or something like that. I think it dates back to 1890's-1900's-1920's....somewhere in one of those.

Faith

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 07:32:00 PM »

O.O

*Dreams of having a sword of my very own...*   ;D

Strange... I don't think that sounds like one of the many things the most girls want... >.<
Actually, I'm glad I'm not like most girls, in what I want. Apparently, most girls actually want shoes... O.o

Fox

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 11:54:00 AM »

Yeah. I have...probably two pairs of shoes total. XD

The cheaper swords/daggers/other pointies are usually pretty poor quality, but if it's just on display nobody can really tell. The more expensive ones are better, but I'd hate to use them since there's only a handfull of swordsmiths in the whole bloody country to fix it if it gets knicked too badly. I tend to get to ones in the $30-$120 range, though most of the ones I have so far are gifts.

Faith

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »

>.<

I want a sword...

They sell some for thirty dollars at that store? Or do you get them elsewhere, like off of the Internet?

Fox

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 05:33:00 PM »

I get them at random places. My katanas were a present, so I don't know where they come from. My ninja sword came from an antique/retail shop in Galveston. My dagger came from Universal Orlando. (so of course it's pretty cool looking) My other sword, obviously, came from an antique store. Oh, Rennasiance fairs have lots of them, too. ^_^ Anyway. Any knife shop is sure to have a few swords on hand.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up