Canon Fodder

• April 18, 2024, 06:56:52 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Random x3  (Read 49470 times)

Faith

Re: Random x3
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 10:51:00 AM »

Huh... neat.

Hey, what's the plural of mouse, as in computer mouse?   :P
I said "Mice" and my friend laughed at me.   :P
(Friendly teasing.)   ;D

What about the rocky ground appearance?

Fox

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 10:49:00 AM »

It's mice. =3

The "rocks" you're seeing is charred wood. ^_^

Faith

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 10:36:00 PM »

Oops... yet another thread I missed.   :P

Really? Neat.

I thought so!
But I still will never fully understand their name.

Fox

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 02:13:00 PM »

Based on a recurring joke. See, I love doing those questionnaire things as my characters. On a few of them, Fox briefly stated(denied) the he wore a dress, once.

So.....yeah. It's..best not to ask.

Faith

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 03:53:00 PM »

Um... heh... okay.   ;D

Neat-looking, though. Well, for it to be including a guy in a dress.

Fox

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 10:31:00 AM »

He had his reasons. ...... I think. XD

I really need to start back on the 100 Theme Challenge....I just don't know what to do, yet. I'm working on Blood, but I didn't like the angles on it and scrapped it. I'd like to find one that would give me an opporunity to draw my little-known characters, such as Ripley & Jaguaro. Maybe bring Sydney back. >.> Bah. BAH I SAY. I think I'll just eat Sunchips and play Mortal Kombat, instead. =D

Faith

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 08:01:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

Hm... Sunchips...
Food in generall... nah, it's rather late.   ::)
However... I actually now just have this sudden urge to go bake cookies, or cakes or something like that... ... ...

I've no clue who those characters are, so go for it, if you get the time.
But as for the 100 Theme challenge, I've yet to get past sketching them, so you're doing pretty good in comparison.   :P
(I always sketch and then shade them in with my mechanical pencil, then think I should've colored it. Then I decide it doesn't really matter 'cuz I can't scan them anyway, so I don't try not to shade them with my pencil, next time around. And that leaves me about where I am. >.<
Maybe I should ask my friends about their scanner... ... ... XD

Fox

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »

Or ask for one for Christmas. =3 That's what I got for my birthday, in '07. I think you can find a good one for a fairly reasonable price, anyhow.

Aaand...Ripley & Jags are both, by far, my most amusing characters. (even surpassing Fox) They..inspired a lot of art and inside jokes in the OC Mayhem thread back on RPU.
http://superscoobygirl.deviantart.com/art/Meme-time-90987336
There's a meme with Ripley. I really need to draw Jaggy more...but, rarg! Stripes & spots! Oh, so many stripes & spots!

Faith

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2008, 06:46:00 PM »

Oh? Whereabouts would be the price"

Well, I think that all my friends and family pretty much need their money... if I get a scanner, I'll probably be the one to buy it. And unless there's one for about ten bucks that works really well... XD

Heh.
But stripes and spots are fun...   :P    ;D
To look at...

Fox

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »

Cheapest one I found was $50. Ehh...we haven't really had good luck with Cannon, though..but some people love it.

Fox

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

Double-post!

Been doing stuff by hand lately. They're kind big..just a head's up.
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1601/thornvt4.png
A varactyl character of mine, named Thorn. The pink feathers are supposed to be orange. :< NOT. PINK.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4526/mizzydn1.png
Finally, a colored picture of Mizzy in her human disguise. =B Subject to change, though..'cause the design isn't really definite.

Faith

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2008, 06:54:00 PM »

Neat.
I really like the varactyl, despite his pink colors. ^_^

bloodreaper

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2008, 02:29:00 AM »

On this fast new connection, I can download these pictures in a reasonable time-frame. Yes!

Ooh, a closeup of the lizard thing. --that proves some of the statements I just made incorrect. Still cool, in spite of pinkness. You're just supposed to pretend that's normal.   ;)

And a girl with a sword. Neat!

The coloring isn't consistent, as though the artist got bored and decided to finish the coloring more quickly, after it had been started. The detail lineweights are not really consistent and the centerline  of her body seems to zig-zag a bit, but the silly pose and playful composition imply that that brand of criticism is really outside the scope of what you're doing. [/critic]

Do people complain that Charlie Brown's head is too round? There were people who did, UFS has likely since replaced them, with people further from retirement age.

You know,with layers you could have pushed the colors much closer to the lines on her sword and, blah..blah...blah, etc.    :)  [/fanboy]

Dragyn

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2008, 08:24:00 AM »

Well, guess I'm not the only one around here who's fond of layers...

Fox

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »

Some of the coloring(namely around the edges) was done on purpose. As for other white bits in it....I blame the paper I'm using. Not exactly pencil-friendly stuff. >.< I've ruined many a good Prismas trying to fill in white spaces. :<
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up