Canon Fodder

• April 20, 2024, 02:36:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Random x3  (Read 49573 times)

Faith

Re: Random x3
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »

Heh.
Well, hope I was helpful, not irritating...

Fox

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »

Nah. Not irritating. I enjoy a bit of constructive crit. :3 Helps me to improve.

Faith

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 07:15:00 PM »

Good. We agree on that, then. ^_^
Hm... I've yet to work on that 100 Theme Challenge...
Heh. I thought I'd get more time for it, in the Summer, but, if anything, I have less, now that I have that job, and all of those other things I have to do. (I'm trying to find scholarships, now... I think I found one, but I still have to write the essay.   :P )

Fox

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »

Been working on Katarizo(for realz, this time!)..but I forgot to take my tablet to Arizona. Been doodling stuff..and not finishing them. XD

HANNAH'S BACK TO ARTING! OH NOES!

Hm..that did make a difference. :3

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8723/cerberuspm3.png
I'm going to do it again. o= It'll likely be another 39472384 years before I finish this..so if you notice anything, feel free to point it out. =3

Faith

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 09:51:00 AM »

Heh.   ;D

It's Fluffy!   :D
(Sorry... every time I see a three-headed dog since Harry Potter... >.<   :P  )
Well, I certainly can't say anything about the delay in finishing stuff...
There are many things around this house that have and will probably remain unfinished after a number of years...

What is the tattoo of, on Elora's back?

Fox

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 10:21:00 AM »

Yayers for procrastination! =D

Heh. It's not actually a tattoo. Forgot to mention that. I have my little way of identifying gryphons and dragons. Each has a certain type of marking on their back, where their wings would be.

Faith

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 06:47:00 PM »

Ah... neat.

Heh...
As if to drag out reminders of my procrastination...
While at church today, someone wanted to see my drawings. I started to show them what I had... and soon realized that I had... well... I think I can safely say next nothing finished.   :P
Now I have to finish drawings... ... ...
I'm not good at this whole finishing business... >.<
Nothing ever looks done, and there's always something I want to move on to. O.o   :P

Fox

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »

Erg...been trying to work on Katarizo. Wanted to stick to a weekly schedule, and wouldn't you know it...each Friday/Saturday, I've had something planned.

Darnit, though, I had to draw something other than shiny buildings!

It's Riff! This time fully clothed. XD Yes, there's a reason for his Krueger attire.

I have a few other pieces, but I haven't really had the time to color and/or ink them, between comics and....other distractions. *glares at cousin*

Faith

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 09:25:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

Krueger?

Nice.   :)
I always like the eyes in your drawings...

What's the greyish and orange colared spotted thing under his arm, though?

Fox

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »

As in Freddy Krueger. Riff's great-grandmother is Sheah(as seen in the Christmas picture), a nightmare-inducing sorceress. Further along down the line, the magic gene decreased so that all he can really do is delve deep into the minds of his victims and create a fictional scene involving their worst fear/s. Much like, well, Freddy Krueger. Only Riff can't actually hurt them. Any pain they might feel isn't real.

As for the thing on his back..that's what I think is called an ID pak. I'm not really sure what it's actually called in the show..I just read a post somewhere that said that's what it's called. I have a habit of not believing fans..as they have created their own words for various things in the show. (such as baby Irkens. I forget what they called them, but if I recall correctly, in the show, they always just said "baby") All Irkens have them. I have no idea what the actual purpose is, or why they all have them, but it's a nifty little tool, that's for sure. :3

Faith

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2008, 07:52:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

I've no clue about all of that story and the creatures in it, on account of the fact I only have seven channels, not all of which function. Also... I rarely watch any of the ones that do work...
So, yeah. I usually don't know much about the shows you're talking about.

Fox

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »

Freddy Krueger is from Nightmare on Elm Street. You probably see lots of 'im out around Halloween time. I really don't like the movie(s)..actually..I don't like any slasher movie, aside from the Halloween series. (excluding 3 and the remake. Rob Zombie ruined it. :< )

Anywho.

Full-body picture of Sheah..since I didn't really have one. (a good one, anyway)

As a side note....I'm going to start posting all my arts in this thread. Because....I just have too many. XD

bloodreaper

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008, 10:06:00 PM »

Oh, Rob Zombie, is there anything you can't make more stupider?

Faith

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »

Who's Rob Zombie?

Oh, so Freddy Krueger is some kind of slasher-guy...

I really like the background. How did you make it?

Fox

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 08:42:00 AM »

I don't really know 'im, but he did a remake of the Halloween movie(despite the fact he said it was not a remake, it really was)..and completely ruined it. He turned the entire storyline upside down without any regards for Halloween 6 at all. (which, while incredibly lame, pretty much told us everything about Mikey) While the series did have it's fair share of sexuality, language and gore, it wasn't anything like the typical slasher. (say, for example, Nightmare on Elm Street & Friday the 13th) That's why I hate most slasher films..and Rob Zombie's remake seemed to be nothing but that.

The way I see it, don't mess with the classics. It's extremely rare somebody goes and makes a remake of something like that and gets away with it.

Sorry about that....I get ranty when somebody screws up my favorite movie/game. :< As for the background..it's a picture of a fire I took..New Year's, I think? I just changed the color.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up