Canon Fodder

• March 28, 2024, 03:27:43 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Random x3  (Read 47890 times)

Fox

Random x3
« on: April 17, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »

I think I officially have more topics in the art section. ('tis why I usually tend to make only one thread to dump all my stuff in. ^^; )

So..yeah. As you might have figured by now, I have nervous hands that won't stay still..so I draw compulsively. Have some random doodles. =D

I had planned on putting this up on April Fool's..but DeviantArt made me angry & I forgot. >_> Raptor's sister's name is Rachel. Their last name is Cray. Raptor seems to enjoy making fun of her name. x3

I always blame things on Fox. Random sketches of some stuff that actually were his fault. .... And Mizzy...just 'cause. XP

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/337/samnfoxys7.png
Random Fox/Sam fluff. I seem to have difficulty drawing that pose..

"Oriole", not "Oreo"! (making fun of Nana, again)
**Images were used from various places on the internet. The wings were from a budgie stock image on DA**

Lastly....
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs27/f/2008/1....rScoobyGirl.gif
Rough animation. Thought about finishing it, but I think I'll leave it as is. (except for the first steps. I was just fiddling untill I found a nifty tool, then got serious about it. Heh....)

Faith

Re: Random x3
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

I like to draw a lot... but I don't as much as I want to, anymore...   :P
I used to, primarily, in school. But now I'm trying to be a better student... so I do my homework, instead...   :P

Neat animation.   :)
Now I want to try...   ;D
Hm... I was going to make an animated avatar, once... but then someone told me that they liked it like this, and that I shouldn't change it...

It loads kinda funny, though, so it's somewhat odd to watch...

A tasty lie indeed... it even has me fooled; I'm still totally oblivious to this lie...
? ? ?

Fox

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 12:26:00 PM »

More random. 'Cause I feel like it. :3

This is basically saying that I don't like any of the candidates this year. Not meant as a jab at anyone. ^^;

Despite other people drawing emo pictures to reflect the way they feel and try to get sympathy from other people(only to blow 'em off)...this is not what I'm doing. I am going through some stress..but I've wanted to do this for a while. Mostly out of an urge to draw part of Fox's house for the first tiiiiiiime. ~<3 I LOVE his kitchen.

I dunno. XD I was hyped up in happy town and was in a weird mood. It somehow turned into an all-Irken picture. >.> (I do love Blake's tattoos....but the snakey one is annoying. x_x)

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/461/kiraat5.png
Kira the Bandingodile. Fancharacter from my still-unnamed Crash Bandicoot comic.

http://superscoobygirl.deviantart.com/art/Mylo-86611359
Random Mylodetri. Lilo & Stitch fan-Experiment.

Based on an episode. Inside joke with my cousin. x3

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/2503/wiilowethnalc2.png
Willow(gryphon) and Ethna(dragon/gryphon hybird).

Faith

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »

Heh... well, now I know where the avatar came from...   :P

Neat.   :)

What is the darker green stuff on the irken to the left of the one I'm assuming to be Merlin.
From the looks of it, only Merlin has wings... or at least out of that bunch. ?

Fox

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »

Marlin's the only one with wings. Still trying to work out why, though. XD

The tallest one you're talking about is Jax..and my horrible attempt at burn marks. >.>

Faith

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 07:18:00 PM »

Well, I was wondering if they were... but I wasn't sure.
I don't know how to help you make those look more more like burn-marks... (I've never tried that, myself, though perhaps I should, one day, to see if I can get something anywhere near close...) I've guesses, but am doubtful about the success of those...   :P

How did the burns do that? I doubt he was held, sideways, over a fire... the lines are going the wrong way, for one... and that's just unlikely.
Was he "shot" by fire?

Fox

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 08:37:00 AM »

It's hard to explain. Kind of. I'd have to go into detail about Sheah and whatnot..perhaps I'll do that later. I'll just say she's a sorceress & that they don't get along.

I do okay with burn marks on people and anthros..but for some reason, I just can't do 'em with Jax. I guess the green skin throws me off....

Faith

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 12:23:00 PM »

Hm...  likely. 'Cuz you know what colors burns and scars are on people, but the colors on something green might be different.

However, I think it's interesting you could put burn marks on an anthropomorphic thing, but not a green-skinned thing, 'cuz it sounds harder to put it on an anthropomorphic creature, to me...
Unless it wasn't an extremely bad burn, and a really old one, 'cuz then the fur on that area would just turn white.

How do you do burn marks on anthropomorphic creature, Fox?

Fox

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 03:17:00 PM »

Missing fur, and light marks on the skin. If it's not terribly bad, anyway.

Faith

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »

Hm... once again, I don't know much about making burn marks, but that sounds like it would be much more difficult, to me, than it would be to make burn marks on the greaan-skinned guy... O.o

Fox

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 11:55:00 AM »

"Greaan"......heh. x3

Mostly has to do with the fact that I've always been better at anthros. To this day I cannot draw a decent-looking human. :C

Faith

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 05:19:00 PM »

Heh... er... um... yeah... ... ...
(Oops... I knew better... ... ...   :P  )

Heh.   :)
Yeah... I'm still trying to find out how to draw... both of those things.   :P

Fox

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »

You're better than me, that's for darn sure. XD

If ya' have any suggestions as far as anatomy goes, feel free. (before I shade it. D: ) 'Cause I can't help but feel that Argon's head looks a little...off.

Oh..yeah. That's the same dragon, Argon. Elora's a gryphon. (don't think I ever posted her here, though..'cause it's kinda..bad)

Faith

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 01:34:00 PM »

Who... me?.. O.o

Well... if you want suggestions...

His lower lip juts out too much. Maybe you could draw in more of Elora's lips, over his, or make his lower lip smaller, or both? And he doesn't have enough of a head (the back of his head needs to be larger. His headband wouldn't fit his head properly, that way, it would slip up. If it helps... I usually draw the shape of the head in, then add the face, and then the hair.)
Oh, and... if you don't mind my saying... Elora is either too skinny, or at a very difficult to imagine twist at the waist...
Also, Argon's coat is a bit dark, for that background, I think... but that may be just personal preference.
And Elora doesn't have much of a forehead... but that often is a part of particular styles. And I'm guessing Argon's pointed-looking ear is something to do with his being a dragon?

Sorry... that's a lot more than pickiness would explain... but you wouldn't want to see the lists I could write about my stuff...   :P

Fox

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2008, 01:53:00 PM »

Yeah..I did notice Elora. She's supposed to be skinny, but...not that skinny. XD

I'll keep in mind about Argon. His ear is way too high up, I did realize that..like..way after I posted this. XD I couldn't quite place the other, though. Thanks for that. :3
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up