Canon Fodder

• September 16, 2024, 12:50:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: crazy quote  (Read 51826 times)

spookty

Re: crazy quote
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2007, 09:12:00 PM »

"Look, it's a beer of can!" - My cousin.

Fox

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2007, 01:19:00 PM »

Quote:
"So. When do we go to this..'New York'. And is it any different from the old one? What was the old one, anyway?" Fox couldn't help but laugh. "You're funny. I was planning on leaving just before you graced me with your presence. Gather your men, lemur man, we're off to the U.S.!" he said as he skipped out the door. "Seriously. I think Otto just got replaced as 'King of Stupidity'." Caimen said to Olly. "I never hear you call me that!" Otto shouted. "I say it all the time, you moron! Which is probably how you got the title anyway."

Quote:
"Are we there yet?" Otto asked. "No." was his answer. "How 'bout now?" "No." "Now?" "NO! We are not there yet!!" Otto paused for a moment, and asked again; "How 'bout now?" Fox turned to Caimen; "You still have that duct tape?"

Bits from A World Apart. Those parts never fails to make me giggle. X3 I gotta start on that story again....

Faith

« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

A World Apart?

spookty

« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2007, 09:55:00 PM »

Sounds like one of those semi rare good fanfictions to me.  Is it?

Oh, and edited for a bunch of Okage quotes.

"Atta girl, fat legs! Attracting suspicious old men!" - Stan, to Rosalyn.

"You're a fake Evil King too?! They're everywhere! Like insects!" - Stan, after discovering yet another fake.  He's the real one, y'see.

"I'm Stan! I'm so evil! I'm sooo supreme! When I appear, the heavens quake with fear!" - Rosalyn, mocking Stan.

"There there, country girl. Cool down your temper. Would you like a cow?" - Marlene, the princess.

"As long as I am princess, I will not tolerate the existence of such tacky evil!" - Marlene again.

"Thinking's hard. Let's just kill it!" - Linda, one of the fake evil kings, talking about a locked door.

"Hm, yes, that was thrilling... shall we, then? Onto the killing..." - Epros, another of the fake evil kinds. He rhymes a lot.  As in, never talks normaly.

Dragyn

« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2007, 10:39:00 PM »

Hmm...what, pray tell, is Okage?  Can't say I'm familiar with it, but it sounds interesting.

Fox

« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2007, 09:09:00 AM »

It's an original story I'm writing. Despite apperences from Aara and Fox, the story fails to mention what kind of aliens they are. So..no fanfiction. =3 It has to do with anthros, pirates, aliens and time travel. Fun, but somewhat confusing to anybody that isn't me.

And now, quotes from Monk!
Capt. Stottlemeyer: Monk can't help you because well... he's... he's Monk and he's lost in Monkland.

Lester Highsmith: Is that a water pistol?
Adrian Monk: No!
[barrel is dripping]
Adrian Monk: Maybe... it's scalding! Scalding hot water!

Adrian Monk: Captain, I'm one-hundred percent sure that she probably killed him.
Capt. Stottlemeyer: What does that mean?
[pause]
Adrian Monk: Ninety-five percent.

Randy Disher: You know, some people think I'm dangerous.
Sharona Fleming: Yeah, people driving behind you.

...... I can't wait for the new season..it starts in January. =D

spookty

« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »

Quote:
Hmm...what, pray tell, is Okage?  Can't say I'm familiar with it, but it sounds interesting.

*avoids doing the magical wikipedia quoteness* Wall of text ahead!

Basically, the main character's name is Ari. One day his sister gets attacked by a ghost and is now cursed to speak pig latin forever. However, Ari's father just happens to have a random strange bottle, and suggests that they see if it can cure her.  So they hold a séance.  So Stan's butler, James, appears first.  He tells them that Stan needs to possess someone's shadow, and the whole family seems to like the idea of selling Ari's soul.  As it turns out, Ari is the only one with a suitable shadow to host Stan.  So Stan possesses Ari's shadow and cures his sister, accidentaly turning her shadow pink in the process.  Then, Stan demands that you help him rule the world.  Y'know.   The family sends you out to do so, and that's where the game really starts.  By the way, Stan's full name is Stanley Hihat Trinidad XIV.  Hoo boy.  I happened to get lucky and find the game for about twenty dollars.  I might have gotten some of that wrong, though, so you may wanna do a wikisearch.

I've never watched that show.. I should, by the looks of it. Sounds like a good story, too.

If I put any quotes in here I think I'd die.

Faith

« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »

Neat.   :)

O.O
Die?

Hm...

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
- Robert Bloch

Fox

« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2007, 09:30:00 AM »

Hah..that's the truth.

*phone rings*
Me: "It's Mrs. Sandy..."
Grams: *was asleep* "Where?? ..... Oh..."

Faith

« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »

Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paper clips."

That paper clip is odd... >.<
But entertaining...   ;D
My friends and I used to mess with those little animated assistants, at school.   :)

And, since it's 2:19, there's nothing I need to do (for two weeks, 'cuz I'm not in school! Well... actually, there are assignmemnts... but I'll do that... later) and I feel like rambling... (if that isn't obvious...)

Barney, the cute purple dinosaur, is Satan.
Proof:
Given: Barney is a cute purple dinosaur.
Extract the Roman numerals:
(and remember that the Romans had no letter 'U',
they used 'V' instead)
CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR
CV V L DI V
Add them:
100 + 5 + 5 + 50 + 500 + 1 + 5 = 666
We suspected it all along...
-Anonymous

Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children"
-Anonymous

Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?
I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, "Oh my Gosh.... I could be eating a slow learner..."
-Lynda Montgomery

Some excuses schools have received for student's absences:
* Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot
to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it
Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
* Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend
her funeral.
* My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today.
Please execute him.
* Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her
shot.
* Dear School: Please excuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29,
30, 31,32, and also 33.
* Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he
fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
* John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.

I admit.... I was going through my mail...   ;D

Fox

« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2007, 07:31:00 AM »

*snerk* Best. Quotes. EVER. Especially about Barney. XD

Faith

« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2007, 01:27:00 PM »

Number One Idiot of 2002
I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control center. Today, this woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter in to the hospital. She calmed down and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to
kill the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter into the
emergency room right away. Here's your sign, lady. Wear it with pride.

Number Two Idiot of 2002
Early this year, some Boeing employees on the airfield decided to steal a life raft from one of the 747s. They were successful in getting it out of the plane and home. Shortly after they took it for a float on the river, they noticed a Coast Guard helicopter coming toward them. It turned out that the chopper was homing in on the emergency locater beacon that activated when the raft was inflated. They are no longer employed at Boeing. Here's your sign, guys. Don't get it wet.

Number Three Idiot of 2002
A true story out of San Francisco:
A man, wanting to rob a downtown Bank of America, walked into the branch And wrote "this iz a stikkup. Put all your muny in this bag." While standing in line, waiting to give his note to the
teller, he began to worry that someone had seen him write the note and might call the police before he reached the teller's window. So he left the Bank of America and crossed the street to Wells Fargo. After waiting a few minutes in line, he handed his note to the Wells Fargo teller. She read it and, surmising from his spelling errors that he wasn't the brightest light in the harbor, told him that she could not accept his stickup note because it was written on a Bank of America deposit slip and that he would either have to fill out a Wells Fargo deposit slip or go back to Bank of America. Looking somewhat defeated, the man said, "OK" and left. He was arrested a few minutes later, as he was waiting in line back at Bank of America. Don't bother with this guy's sign. He probably couldn't read it anyway.

Number Four Idiot of 2002
A motorist was unknowingly caught in an automated speed trap that measured his speed using radar and photographed his car. He later received, in the mail, a ticket for $40 and a photo of his car. Instead of payment, he sent the police department a photograph of $40. Several days later, he received a letter from the police that contained another picture, this time of handcuffs. He immediately mailed in his $40. Another sign (though this guy might be onto something worth thinking about)!

Number Five Idiot of 2002
A guy walked into a little corner store with a shotgun and demanded all of the cash from the cash drawer. After the cashier put the cash in a bag, the robber saw a bottle of Scotch that he wanted behind the counter on the shelf. He told the cashier to put it in the bag as well, but the cashier refused and said, "Because I don't believe you are over 21." The robber said he was, but the clerk still refused to give it to him because he didn't believe him. At this point, the robber took his driver's license out of his wallet and gave it to the clerk. The clerk looked it over and agreed that the man was in fact over 21 and he put the Scotch in the bag. The robber then ran from the store with his loot. The cashier promptly called the police and gave the name and address of the robber that he got off the license. They arrested the robber two hours later. This guy definitely needs a sign.!

Number Six Idiot(s) of 2002
A pair of Michigan robbers entered a record shop nervously waving revolvers. The first one shouted, "Nobody move!" When his partner moved, the startled first bandit shot him. This guy doesn't need a sign, he probably figured it out himself.

Number Seven Idiot of 2002
Arkansas:
Seems this guy wanted some beer pretty badly. He decided that
he'd just throw a cinder block through a liquor store window, grab some booze, and run. So he lifted the cinder block and heaved it over his head at the window. The cinder block bounced back and hit the would-be thief on the head, knocking him unconscious. It seems the liquor store window was made of Plexi-Glass. The whole event was caught on videotape. Oh, that smarts. Give him his sign.

Number Eight Idiot of 2002
Ann Arbor: The Ann Arbor News crime column reported that a man walked into a Burger King in Ypsilanti, Michigan at 12:50 A.M., flashed a gun and demanded cash. The clerk turned him down because he said he couldn't open the cash register without a food order. When the man ordered onion rings, the clerk said they weren't available for breakfast. The man, frustrated, walked away. Sign please.

I don't know many, "Sign" jokes... but these situations are just funny.   ;D

spookty

« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2007, 06:05:00 PM »

What the.. XD

"That man just ordered breakfast in the middle of my rap song!" - Coach Z of *cough cough* Homestar Runner.  I'd have more, but most of the quotes from that guy are either about listerine or something really really disturbing. Like the garage sale. Somebody asked him "May I ask why you're buying off all the 'great for baby' items?" and he replied with "I'd prefer if you didn't."  

Faith

« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2007, 10:40:00 PM »

Things one should never say to a cop:

1. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
2. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
3. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer...
4. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
5. I pay your salary!
6. Gee, officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
7. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
8. I was trying to keep up with traffic.
Yes, I know there are no other cars around, that's how far ahead of me they are.
9. When the Officer says "Gee. Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee. Officer, your eyes look glazed, have you been eating donuts?"

I've still got stuff in my mail that I'm going through...   ;D

Fox

« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »

Quote:
7. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

Just one more reason why I probably shouldn't be allowed to drive. XD I would totally say that.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12   Go Up