Canon Fodder

• April 26, 2024, 04:43:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To Go Somewhere Else... [Setting and RP]  (Read 4537 times)

Dragyn

To Go Somewhere Else... [Setting and RP]
« on: June 08, 2008, 04:24:00 AM »

Setting:
The twin suns of the system hung in stark opposition, yin and yang.
While neither was truly a black hole, they still contrasted sharply, the one Brave, a radiant blue, the other, Fear, a dull and sickly green.

Between them hung a few starships, mostly personal ships, nothing larger than a transport.

Dragyn

Re: To Go Somewhere Else... [Setting and RP]
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 04:25:00 AM »

Deliberate double post, had to set the scene...

One of these ships, a light fighter, though obviously built to move rather than fight, was painted a dull blueish-black, and had a short stump on the dorsal side.

From within, the pilot activated his radio.

"This is Interplanetary Defensive Intelligence Operations Team, Operative 7, do you read me loud and clear?"

Fox

Re: To Go Somewhere Else... [Setting and RP]
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:45:00 PM »

Looking out the window at the vast nothing, the half-dragon let out a sigh of boredom.

"You're not your usual, bouncy self today." a deeply accented voice suddendly boasted. "Did you eat soap, again?"

Nika's wings drooped down slightly as she gave him a rather evil look. "You're never going to let me forget that, are you?"

Jax smirked, as he finished off a bag of marshmallows. "Seriously. Vhy so..eh..not perky?"

"Things just seem so quite, lately, I guess. Too quite." she replied. Jax paused a moment, one eyebrow raised. "You vere up vatching cheesey horror movies again, veren't you?" Nika only shrugged and giggled slightly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up