Canon Fodder

• April 19, 2024, 01:38:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Here be randemnity!  (Read 40935 times)

Gryphor

Re: Here be randemnity!
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 06:07:00 AM »

I dont now but to bad shes spoiled or id eat her ... that is if she was covered in milky way of coarse.

i wander how i got all my karma who gives it all to me.   ???    ???

Dragyn

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 10:23:00 AM »

An excellent question, Faith.  Now I have to think about that, too.

Now look what you did!    :D

And that's a slighty disturbing sentiment, Gryphor.  Now I'm gonna' be pondering that for far too long.     :-/

Faith

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »

He he he!   ;D

I know, let's ask her! Only she'll probably just say, "I don't know."   :)

Oh, and that is rather disturbing, I believe I will just try and forget that.   :P

The question mark key on my keyboard is jammed, and I don't know if it would be safe to correct that with a fork. It would probably be flung across the room and get lost. Either that or it would hit somebody. Anyone have a suggestion... I can't put a question mark there!   ;D

And there's another karma piont! How does that keep happening... once again, no question mark. By the way, I know how karma pionts work, now, so don't answere that! Though honestly, how *question mark* I believe I'll say thank you, again! I have nothing else to say to that, and I really don't know what else to do about it!   ;D

By the way, I like the signature, Dragyn, it's funny!   :D

Gryphor

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »

It might help if you put alcohol on a tissue or somthing and clean it out.

You know Dragyn that is a good point and i would like to tell you that if your a dragon maby i should start running like the wind.

Iwould also like to say thank you for the GREAT comic.   ;D

Dragyn

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »

I'm glad you like the signature, Faith.  I felt like putting something there, so I just wrote whatever, and that's what I ended up with.

I have no suggestions for your keyboard.  I've broken a few keys myself, so I'm not going to say anything.

And thank you, Gryphor!

Faith

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »

It's been fixed!   :D  I can use question marks!   :D  See?

-??????????

I think I'm going to  get a signature, too.   :)  Maybe it'll be... I don't know, I'll have to think about it.   ;D

Faith

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2006, 01:51:00 PM »

I just realized I've made a mistake in handing out karma points! Sorry, Kitty! It's just you haven't put up much posts and I don't see you around very often. Don't worry, I'll give you one, as soon as I can!   ;D

Dragyn

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »

You stole my sig!   Sorta'...

It's similar anyway.  Not that that's a problem.  I like it the way it is.

Faith

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2006, 06:16:00 PM »

Oops! I didn't think of it that way! Well, it's good you don't mind. Thanks for letting me keep it.   :)

Gryphor

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »

You know i should look into getting me a sig myself. Or maybe i could just make it say my thoughts or something along those lines. I guess    
i could just say my thoughts on a post...that would be a really long post.   :P    :P  

I should also say thanks to Faith for posting that great picture and all that other good stuff.   8)  

Faith

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

Well, thank you!   ;D  I'm working on something else right now, but every time I try to draw it, it doesn't work out. It'll take a while before I get the picture to come out right, so don't expect anything to quickly.

Dragyn

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2006, 01:04:00 AM »

Don't worry.  If I can't get the comic to turn out right, I put it off, so I'd have absolutely no room to complain if you delay.   :)

Faith

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2006, 02:34:00 PM »

Well that's good, because it's still not coming out right! I like your drawing, Yellow, not grey. The color contrast stands out really well.   :)

Dragyn

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »

The contrast should stand out...that's why it's called contrast!    :P

Faith

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2006, 09:45:00 PM »

Well, duh.   ;D

Okay, so I need to think about what I type before I type it.   :D  I meant to say something along the lines of, I like the contrast in colors.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up