Canon Fodder

• April 28, 2024, 05:45:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Pets! =D  (Read 20287 times)

arcblade

Re: Pets! =D
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »

(blinks)  Huh...  I would have pegged you for older than that.  Which just means you're doing pretty darn well.

Actually, I have tons more reactions, such as: "eep" "mrow" "beh?" and "hrrrrsk!"  Most of which aren't French.  

Fox

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2007, 11:44:00 AM »

Me, too. o_o

Most of my words have become widely used around the internet. Such as "wonky", "blarglesnorch" & "le' gasp!". "Le' gasp!" is likely a coincidence..but I've been saying that since I was a wee lass..so I can at least say I started it. XD

Faith

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

Actually, I "Le' Laughed."
Geez that sounds lame...   :P

I think I said something wrong...
I was all happy that I caught myself before saying, "24... 15," and then I said I felt sorry for Dragyn for dealing with people less immature than me...
Something sounds wrong with my statement.
Stupid points?   :D

Well, yeah. I thought it said something about that on here...
I know I had to say how old I was to join.
(I was just the right age, at the time!   ;D  )

Hm... but now that I think of it, it doesn't say anything about you guys's age on here. So, I guess it should'a been more obvious.
How old're ya'll, anyway?

(I have standard reactions... all I've got is that I can type in accents, and present them better that way than in person.   :P   I wish I could speak in accents... they sound fun!)

Dragyn

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 08:04:00 AM »

For those you who don't know what Faith is trying to say here...uh...neither do I.  Sorry.

I tend to lapse into a speaking accent at random, and for no obvious reason.  My mother's co-workers seem to find this greatly amusing...

Faith

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »

First I was noting my spelling errors, on my earlier reply. Then I was talking about how  I'd thought that the forum told other how old they were, unless told otherwise, or something. Then I realized I'd never seen the age of anyone else on here, before, so how should I expect others to know how old I was? After that, I asked how old everyone was, anyway.

And then there was that bit about accents.

Heh... I think it's funny, too.   ;D
And entertaining.
As well as impressive...

I don't think I can make the sounds right, to sound like a particular accent, or anything... but then, I've never really tried around other people. I suppose I think I'll sound, er... weird or something, maybe... which is strange, because I am not afraid of other's thinking me silly, or stupid or anything.
(Jitters... I get those too easily. They prevent me from doing a lot of things, too...)

Once my friend said I should have an accent, because of the way I talk. She actually thought that my lack of an accent was amusing... it was supposedly because I'd said, "Pity, that." a lot.

arcblade

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2007, 03:46:00 PM »

I am 18, actually.  19 fairly soon, of course.  

Faith

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2007, 08:40:00 PM »

I don't know why you'd think I was older, still...

arcblade

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2007, 06:27:00 AM »

I had guessed something between 16 and 18, I suppose.   Spastic you may be on occasion,  but that's possible for any age.  (shrugs)  Well, my judgement of age isn't spectacular, but there's something about you despite everything else that mislead me.  

Faith

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2007, 08:09:00 PM »

Spastic is a good term, for it...   ;D

Perhaps the way I use words does not seem like the style most commonly found among those sharing my age?

Anyway... aside from my strange self, what is the favorite holidays of everyone here?

(I've covered up one of my many forms of insanity with one of the more childish, which may fall most into the "spastic" category you just referred to... and no, I will not bother giving details about why I say there was another form of insanity I was showing, previously. Unusual, some may agree, considering my tendency to delve into the details of things.)

Fox

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2007, 02:10:00 PM »

My birthday.

Back on the pet subject....God, help me. I'm about to put nail caps on Penny.

Faith

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2007, 04:38:00 PM »

I like Christmas... because of the meaning of the holiday and

Who's Penny?
Why do you have to do that? Does she claw people/objects you do not wish to be damaged?

Fox

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2007, 05:04:00 PM »

That cat is all claws. She did okay, actually. I think I'll wait to do her back feet later. >.>

Faith

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2007, 05:21:00 PM »

So, if you picked her up, she'd claw you?
Another evil cat...   :P

Fox

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2007, 06:01:00 AM »

Yeah. Not because she's mad, though. She liked to scratch expensive leather products, too.

Penny did okay. Now it's Sammie's turn. There will be blood. I..am actually afraid.

Faith

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2007, 04:45:00 PM »

Well, wish I could be there, to help.

There's a strange cat, here, that's extra clingy and weird (we are suspecting it's because of his being bottle-feed while he was a kitten) and now he drools and kneads while sucking on things when he's happy. We've been trying to break him out of it... (I don't know how to, that well, though, since he's a cat, not a dog, ya' know?)

Do you have any cats that do that?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up