Canon Fodder

• April 18, 2024, 07:22:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Car Wreck  (Read 22609 times)

arcblade

Re: Car Wreck
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2007, 11:09:00 AM »

Excepting when I was very little and fell on my head (no joke folks, it was a 10 foot fall), I've never seen the inside of a hospital.  Apparently I scared my parents pretty bad, but I was fine.  Never broken a bone, sprained anything, etc.  

Dragyn

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2007, 07:19:00 AM »

With the obvious exception of the whole car accident thing, I've only been in there once for myself...visited people a couple times, though.  

Faith

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »

Ten feet, and on your head? Ow...
Where did you do that?

How long did you have to stay in the hospital for the car wreck, again?
Why were you in, otherwise?

I went to visit people, before... and I've been there with others I knew when they had to take part in stuff like surgeries, or something... mainly family members, really...

I don't really like being in/around hospitals... they make me feel claustrophobic, like my space has been invaded, nervous, and just uncomfortable...

Dragyn

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »

I can relate to that feeling...

I was in there for only a couple of hours.  We crashed sometime around 8-9 at night, and I was at home, asleep in my own bed,  before midnight rolled around.

Faith

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2007, 05:25:00 AM »

It must have felt really good to be in your own bed, again, and to be able to just fall asleep...
I'm really glad that you're okay.

Dragyn

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2007, 03:16:00 PM »

Well, it was certainly reassuring to be in my own bed.

spookty

« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »

Blarg why did I just now notice this D:

That's terrible, I hope you recover without any permanent damage.

Faith

« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2007, 12:15:00 PM »

Heh...

So you couldn't fall asleep, very well?

It's pretty much over, now, and I'm extremely happy to say that it sounds like there'll be none of that, and that he's okay.   :)

Dragyn

« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »

Indeed...though my spine still chooses to irritate me at inopportune moments.

I can do stuff...even haul firewood and such, so I guess I've recovered rather well.

Though, no.  I can't say I had trouble sleeping...I just had trouble getting up.

arcblade

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2007, 08:56:00 AM »

Faith:  I actually fell right inside my own home.  See, there was this huge railing that separated the upper level of our house from the lower level.  And it stretched all the way across, except where the stairs are.  So the stairs are perpendicular to the railing, and there's two sets to connect the three floors.  

My parents put wiring up to keep me from falling through the railings, but they ran out of netting for the last space between railings next to the stairs.  So I, being a clever little tyke, slipped between those two railings and fell the depth of two floors, which they tell me was about 10 feet.  And landed right on my head.  

So now I have an excuse for being odd.  Although I really shouldn't need one.  

Faith

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2007, 05:31:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

I wondered, because... well, I must of been thinking funny.   :P
I really hope you feel recover, completely, soon... it's really good to hear that you're almost past all of that. I was really worried, when I'd found out...
You're in my prayers.

I wonder if my "stairs and high heels incident" counts as an excuse for my being odd...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up