Canon Fodder

• April 23, 2024, 11:21:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Halloween!  (Read 27425 times)

Fox

Halloween!
« on: October 09, 2007, 10:36:00 AM »

It's that time of year again, unfortunately. Really...where has 2007 gone?? Seems like only a few weeks ago it was Christmas. :/ Oh well though.

So...doing anything special for Halloween? I don't normally go to parties and whatnot..but since our church stopped doing the Fall Festival there's really no other option if I wanna dress up and act silly. So! My cousin and his family are planning a party-type thing that Breanna(other cousin) & I are going to. I'm going to dress up as a dragon. XD I have the gloves & wings, and I'll be wearing my pirate top from a couple years back. I'll likely have on my PIRATE BOOTS as well. Like a dragon-pirate, I guess. XD Anywho. I still need to get a masquerade mask I saw at Party ARC that looked nifty..mabye some face-paint. Still debating on that. I'll either have to sew a crest myself or buy some silver horns..if they're still at the party place when I go back.

I though about taking Merlin & dressing him up as an itty bitty wizard..but my aunt & cousin hate lizards. XD

So that's what I'm doing. ^.^

Faith

Re: Halloween!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 01:57:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

That sounds cool   ;)
Pirate dragon.... I want to see that, actually....

I'm afraid I'm not doing anything.
I have been distracted, and didn't get very prepared...
But I can always do what I did last year.
(Find a shirt and make adjustments.)
That's actually pretty easy. Maybe I'll try to make this year more challenging, though... hack off the sleeves and add stuff like crazy...

I was going to make a kind of Renaissance-thing. I wouldn't know what to call it... it'd just be fun to make.

What do I do?
Um...
I get candy and share it with my friends!!!

I don't tend to either... but if my friends are there it can be fun. That's really the only reason I'd want to go to a party (my friends would be there) that I can think of.

Fox

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 03:00:00 PM »

Yeah.
Renaissance....love that era. X3 I wanna go to the Ren-fest this year, but I dunno if we can make it. The great part, though, is I can wear my Halloween costume there, too. XD 'Cause the boots are actual boots an' not just costume boots..so I think they'll fair okay through all that mud. >.>

Anywho! Not as big on the candy this year since it's at my aunt & uncle's house. Nah, not candy. MEAT! MEEEEEAAAAAT! *drool* XD

Faith

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »

O.O
Um.... meat?
Some sort of Halloween-werewolf, or something?

Heh... that's good.
I wonder what a ren-fest is like.

Fox

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 03:10:00 PM »

Yeah. If there's a party there, my uncle's sure to fire up the grill. =3

The ren-fest down here is pretty neat. Though, it's still really hot around here in the October/November months. We're waiting until Thanksgiving, if we do go. The best thing about it is it's like...a cosplay for everything. I've seen Maleficent, Cat in the Hat, Shrek, Jack Sparrow, even Darth Vader among the centuars, kings, dragons & princesses. XD

Faith

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 03:27:00 PM »

That (a barbeque) can be a lot fun.   ;D

Who on Earth is Fox Mulder?

I know this sounds really dumb, but... did I spell barbeque right?

arcblade

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 04:51:00 PM »

(sings in minor key)  Happy Birthday to meeeeeee....  (not yet, but you may sing on Halloween)

Fox

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 04:53:00 PM »

Stupid PSP wouldn't keep me logged in for some reason....

Anywho! Yeah, you spelled it right. =3 And Mulder! From The X-Files! =D Love that show. <3

So hard to type on this contraption....

edit- Halloween birthday? Awesome! XD Happy birthday then. ^_^

Faith

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »

I don't think I've seen X-Files....
Neat!
Happy Birthday to ya' then.   ;D

Fox

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »

I think the Sci-Fi channel is the only channel that airs it anymore. :/ Pity it had to come to an end in the first place. Bah, though. Once Mulder left & Dogget & Reyes took over it really wasn't worth watching anymore. T.T The finale was good, though. At least he came back for that. Despite the bad 9th season, I would like to buy all the box sets at Hasting's and put 'em all on my PSP. XD Good for long trips. Anywho. It's (er..was) a really good show filled with all that paranormal goodness. Mulder's great 'cause he's just a big a conspiracy theorist as I am. X3 Scully's a skeptic, but her hair is awesome. (XD) Much love for the shapeshifters in the later seasons, too. =3

Now look what ya' did..you got me going on a ramble. XD

Dragyn

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »

She gets lotsa' people off on rambles.  She's good at it.

No fan of X-files, myself.  There's enough people conspiring against me in my own household...

arcblade

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 04:23:00 AM »

I don't watch TV.  (shrugs)

Fox

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2007, 08:14:00 AM »

Honestly, I don't either. Aside from a few select shows I must watch, the only thing I really watch on TV are old reruns of shows like that. TV today just doesn't impress me. :/

Invader Zim as an exception, the 90's had the best shows.

Faith

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 12:44:00 PM »

I guess I do that...   :)

I usually don't wwatch T.V.
If it were up to me, at my house, I'd only watch the occasional movie, but not the shows, on a general basis. Most shows are dumb.   :P
My sister seems to like the dumbest of that dumb stuff, too...

Spirit Wolf

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 01:10:00 PM »

I don`t wacth so much TV. I`m usually on my PSP. I only wacth a few shows like Lost and some anime shows. As for halloween I`m thinking about going as the grim reaper.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up