General Discussion > General

Crazy Quotes

(1/37) > >>

Faith:
So!!!
Those who come from the old forum will be familiar with this... those who don't will quickly learn... XD

To start, here's a quote I acquired the other day at a Cross Country practice... :P

See, our coach is a bit insane... and he'd been in a teacher meeting all day. He hates structure...
So when he got to practice, he was a little ridiculous. :P
He actually wrestled with this one kid three times and mock-wrestled a pseudo-coach.
But the quote...
He was talking about how we were switching from endurance to intensity, and was being... well, really weird. :P
"You are not draft horses! You are stallions... you are studs! Arabians!!!"
And then in response, from this boy in the team:
"Unicorns!!!"

It was... interesting, to say the least. :P

Madjack:
"It will be like stealing candy from a dead baby!" ~ Patricia Tannis

Yes. I got the new Borderlands DLC, and it was awesome.

Faith:
Hm...
I have had some thoughts...
Are we all familiar with MLIA?
Or TFLN, or IGMH, et cetera...

Well, I think that all bits of daily life worth sharing are not reserved just for quotes. Places like those I mentioned allow quotes, events, random observations and whatever other things might be gathered from everyday matters... so basically, they are somewhat like expanded versions of Crazy Quotes.

So, I guess my point is...

I move to make an amendment to the thread of Crazy Quotes, allowing it to encompass all of these things, or to make a new thread meant for this.
All in favor?
All who oppose?

Dragyn:
Do as you will, Faith.  Pretty sure the old ones got used as such, anyway...

My math textbook cost a bit under $300 dollars.  My math teacher doesn't much care for them.  We came across a colored illustration of a coffee machine.  His response:

"This is why your textbooks cost a million dollars; so you can see the color of coffee[...].  People just couldn't learn back when it was just black and white."

Felblood:
Blood: It makes me want to exterminate humanity!

A: You always want to do that.

B: I was gonna say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version