Canon Fodder

• March 28, 2024, 05:47:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Speak your mind  (Read 52380 times)

Dragyn

Speak your mind
« on: November 18, 2006, 12:36:00 AM »

'kay, here we go.

This part of the forum is for talking about things not directly related to Beastling.  Say what you like, I won't mind.

Just remember to keep it clean.

Faith

Re: Speak your mind
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »

It's a good thing you put this "Speak your mind" topic in here, because this has nothing at all to do with the comic! I just wondered if you had thought about the possibility that you might know me. If you have then you may be interested to know that you do know me. Actually, I'm the nut that rides your bus and always seems to have to much candy. You know, the one you told the facinating speech about the ingredient in sugar free sugar and diet products to. Still think that that's slightly, ahem, really, wierd by the way.
 It may not have mattered, but I figured I'd tell you. I guess I'll see you later, then!

Dragyn

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 07:25:00 PM »

Well...that would explain the hyperactivity of your posts to date...

Not that that's a bad thing, though.

Enjoy yourself

Later!

Spoiled puppy

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »

i think i might be hyperactive too!!! I want to know how to get the smileys cause i like them.

:)    :D    :P  !) I made smileys!!!!!
<font color="Black"></font>
im leaving now goodbye!!

Faith

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »

Hi Spoiled, guess I'll welcome you to the site, though that's about all I can do. If you have any big questions or want to know anything other than what some slight experience can gain about the site, don't ask me! You'd have to ask Dragyn, he made the site. Just thought I'd say hi to the new member.

Dragyn

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »

And I'll join in on saying hello, as well!

Uh, Faith..you might consider using the word "site" instead of "sight".  There's just a little difference there.

Anyway, Spoiled, the easiest way to find all of the smileys is to click on the "reply" button to see the expanded version of the Reply box.  The smilies and other options (like <font color="Red">colors</font>) can be found in there.

Enjoy yourself.

Faith

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »

Opps... I guess I wasn't really thinking about that right then... I'll just correct that, and maybe start reading what I've written before I post it. Oh well. I got my avatar! Though it is a little, well, it's just like you said it would be, isn't it? It's good for the cause of adding some more color to my information, though. Thanks for the help, and the correction too! I'm going to fix that now, or else it's going to bug me.
Talk to you people later!

Dragyn

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 09:05:00 PM »

And while you're fixing things, feel free to fix "to" to be "too".    :)

Spoiled puppy

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 09:50:00 PM »

Hey, faith. i think u might know me. if u wish u can try to guess who, but dont say it out loud... well write it out loud.   ;)    :-*    :o  

Gryphor

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »

<font color="Blue">hey you can mess with colors and stuff all you want and it isnt a problem at all so ill do it more often...talk to you ppls later for now   [img]http://beastling.xepher.net/images/forum/ramjik.gif" alt=">:(" title=">:(" border="0"/>   :-X    ???    ::)
</font>

Faith

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »

Woops! I'll fix that!    :)  The silly thing is that I just said I would try to be more observant of what I write...   ::)

Oh and Spioled puppy, I figured that out after you put "not a collie" under you avatar.   ;D  Don't worry, I wont blurt!   :-X

*Yawn* I just woke up at three something in the afternoon because I stayed up all night.   :P  I've got to stop doing that! Especially on school nights...   :D

Oh, and hi gryphor!   ;D

Dragyn

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »

And let's try to keep location specific messages in PM from here on out, please.

Faith

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2006, 02:41:00 PM »

Happy thanksgiving!   :D  I just finished celebrating at around three and wanted to wish you well this holiday!

(Edited by Dragyn...see next post)

Dragyn

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2006, 07:50:00 PM »

Heh...you still said "spioled" instead of spoiled.

And try to keep more personal comments in PM, please.

Faith

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »

Oh, gee... I guess I'm getting a bit of a big mouth.   :(  Sorry.   :-[  
I'll try not to do that anymore...   :-[

As for the way I write Spoiled puppy, I've been a little careless of my spelling, no matter how may times I've tried to tell myself I was going to stop being so, well, careless. I'll have to try and remember to spell things right.   :)  Also, I've recently located the spell check and will start using it more often. I know I generally skip misspelled words while checking my posts, so spell check should come in handy!   ;D

Sthingy means sthingy.

Gosh, what's wrong with this!

Sthingy is:
s p o o n.

I'm sorry, every time I typed in sthingy, it said sthingy -- so I had to write the word sthingy with spaces between all the letters.... wow, you guys must think I'm a freak... wait, think?

Aahhhhh!!!!!!

It's doing it again!!!!

Sthingy means s p o o n - okay, I don't know what this computer has against s p o o n s, but it's really weird, and sorry for the posting a lot of stuff, one after another, I just fixed that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up