Canon Fodder

• April 20, 2024, 02:47:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Top 10 things your OCs are most likely to do  (Read 15680 times)

Faith

Re: Top 10 things your OCs are most likely to do
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 04:34:00 PM »

Heh...

What do you do with the rest?

Fox

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »

It depends on what they hate. =D

Say, Fox. I'd probably just toss a bug at him or something. Cruelness to Aare would be hiding her jelly beans. As for Hunter..eh..well..the list is endless. XD

Heh..I make it sound like they're real. XD

Faith

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 09:21:00 PM »

Hehehehe...   ;D

People that don't like bugs can be fun - if they can take a joke.   :D

As for Aare - an obsession with jelly beans? Tehe.   ;D

What's with Hunter?

Most of the time, when a person makes a character, the character seem like real people to that one person, because they get so detailed in the mind of the one who imagined them...
That's one hypothesis, anyway - there's more reasons in mind, really. I'm full of weird thoughts that can be reasons.   :P

Fox

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »

True. Not the case with Fox, though. I'd likely get a couple shourikens thrown at me. XD

Yes. Jelly beans. Coffee, too. COFFEE JELLY BEANS! ~fwee!~

Hunter is one of the two biggest conspiracy thoerists on RPU. He's got this thing in his head that toilets want our souls. Things like that. XP

True, again. Also the fact that, whether they want to admit it or not, a lot of themselves gets imprinted on that character. =3 (as you can probably tell with Fox, Fuego, Aara and Firefly*avatar*. XD)

Faith

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 05:38:00 PM »

Heh.

What are shourikens?

Oh my... >.<

Oh my... >.<

Yeah... I always thought that was interesting...
And, when people ask me to draw something for them, quite a few ask for pictures of people with their characteristics.
Like, one red-headed girl asked for a picture of a red-headed girl in a tropical setting.
Just minor things like that...

I guess that's kinda scary, if I think about it... my characters are weird...   ;D
(But then, I guess that only makes sense...   :P )

Fox

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 11:46:00 AM »

Shourikens are better known as "throwing stars". X3 As soon as I feel like it, I'm gonna head over to Baybrook and get me a few. (they have some REALLY neat designs, such as rainbow-colored, and bat-shaped)

And heh..lucky you. When I get a request, it's usually something to do with Full Metal Alchamist or Naruto, both of which I hate with a passion. XD Buut..I love drawing things for peoples~

Faith

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2008, 12:47:00 PM »

Oh yeah... >.<
I recognised the name, but for some reason I thought of bugs...   :P
(Don't ask me why...)

My sister is totally giving a cat a mohawk, with water... >.<

I don't know what those are.   :)
?

mrlddragon

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 05:12:00 PM »

hey fox, is that an avatar of... <div style="width:300px; filter:glow(color=green,strength=2)">Dingodile</div>?!?

Fox

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »

*looks at my avatar*

Yup. It is indeed Dingodile. =D

I change my avatar frequently. Too..frequently..perhaps.

mrlddragon

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2008, 10:37:00 AM »

well i think you should keep this one just a while longer...
dingodile...
never seen a crash bandicoot avatar like that

now let me think. dingodile was first introduced in CRASH BANDICOOT 3: WARPED... right?

i want to say earlier that that, like #2, but it doesn't seem right

Faith

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »

Dingodile?...

mrlddragon

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »

*gufaws*

yes Dingodile: he's like a cross between a Dingo (Australian wild dog) and a Crocodile

he's in the Crash Bandicoot game series

Fox

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 05:58:00 PM »

Crash 3, indeed. Twinsanity was the last game he played a semi-major role in. Sadly, that was when they started to ruin him. He's a bit on the heavy side, but it seems as though they are progressively making him bigger, and less indipendant. :/ Long live Naughty Dog, huzzah....

Faith

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 04:41:00 PM »

Hm...

And... he likes... buttered toast?

Fox

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »

Probably..but that's not actually what he was refering to.

Dingodile is the second boss in Crash Bandicoot: Warped. His attack is a flamethrower. In the particular scene he says this line in, is when you first warp to his level. He has cornered a penguin, and is about to roast it with said flamethrower. After you warp in, he quickly turns his attention to Crash, gets the flamethrower ready, and says "Bring out the butter, I'm making toast!" in reference to the fact that he's about to set Crash aflame.

According to bios on Crash Team Racing, it hints around that Dingodile is extremely intelligent. Possibly smarter, even, than Cortex. It also suggests that he's very indipendant, and probably wouldn't work for Cortex unless he could benifit from it somehow.(because he started a hybrid breeding program; sort of a weird pet store thing) The new games suggest otherwise..which is rather annoying. The new games also made him fatter, when a lot of his weight is likely muscle. Dingodile is really more of a hot-tempured, caffieneless smart person, rather than the evil minion do-what-you're-told guy that the newer games make him out to be. I just like to pretend that every game after Naughty Dog doesn't exist. Naughty Dog ended with CTR, and the character bios at the end contridict with the new games. So there, Sierra. NYEH.

.... My dad says that I'm quite possibly the biggest old-school Crash Bandicoot nerd that exists.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up