Canon Fodder

• March 28, 2024, 05:28:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: PE Q&A  (Read 26846 times)

Dragyn

PE Q&A
« on: January 25, 2007, 05:54:00 PM »

Ask your questions about Pending Else here.

I figure this one should be busy...eventually.

Faith

Re: PE Q&A
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 05:16:00 AM »

Yeah, about that tombstone-link, is it supposed to be the one... I, mention before?

Dragyn

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 02:50:00 PM »

Nope.  You'll see later.

spookty

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »

We won't see what it's about until later, correct? Well, I suppose it's better that way.

Dragyn

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 01:31:00 PM »

Well, the way I have it planned, most of the questions the layout itself brings up will be answered fairly early...except for the title, anyway.  That one will take a -long- time to completely explain...

Faith

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 10:40:00 AM »

Yeah, I remember asking you about the title... now I get why you seemed like you didn't want to say. 'Course, it was kinda expected you would react that way - I always ask questions that I can't know the answerers for!

Dragyn

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 08:56:00 PM »

I suspect if I'd tried to explain the title then, you still wouldn't get it, anyway.

Suffice it to say it's complicated.

Faith

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 12:56:00 AM »

Ah...

So you've really had 3395 visitors already!?!   :o  

Wow...

No, wait -- it's the same box as the one on Beastling and it says the same things as Beastling's (so far) so Beastling is the site with 3395 visitors -- right?

??

Well, wow anyways...

Dragyn

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 10:24:00 AM »

Actually, that means that between EVERY page on both sites, I've had 3395 visitors.

So even if someone were to look -only- at the extras page, or only at PE, then they'd show up there.

Though I'm not sure if those are actually unique hits, or if the same person could account for almost every one of those.

Faith

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »

Strange... strange and interesting.... (to a weirdo like me, anyways.)

Does the person in the picture have his face covered up with his jacket? Is there a reason for that I'm gonna have to wait to find out?

Dragyn

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 09:23:00 AM »

Quote:
Is there a reason for that I'm gonna have to wait to find out?

You answered your own question.    ;)

There's a reason, and you'll have to wait to find out.

It'll be awhile, though.

Faith

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »

*Sigh* I brought it apon myself... now there's another question that'll be driving me nuts untill I find out!!!   :P

I get very interested in things very easily... and ask a lot of questions...

Did you put another layer on the icons for an outline? If you did so recently - cool, much easier to see now... if not - I should get my eyes checked... oh wait - I kinda already did! I got bored at a store and they had one of those posters with the letters on it, so I tested myself - yay for 20-20 vision!!! (Boo for not knowing the correct word for those letter-chart things!)

Dragyn

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 06:42:00 PM »

The correct word is "eye-chart"    ;)

It's nice to know someone's interested...I still hate my current update schedule(s) though.

As outlines go, yes.  I added them so it'd look better.  I think I like the end result, so I'll probably do the same to any other buttons I add there.

Faith

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »

Ah yes, that's the word! I knew that...   ::)

Good idea -- they stand out better and have a nicer appearance.   ;D

I'd be surprised if I wasn't interested... and I'm sure other people are - people don't always say what they think.   ;)

Have you had any other ideas for the button/pictures? Also, is the button for Extras actually a character?   :)

Dragyn

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »

The Extras button...well, that would have to be another one of those "Yes, but you'll learn more later" things.

And yes, I've had a few.  I won't be adding them until the ones that are already there are finished, though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up