Canon Fodder

• May 06, 2024, 08:50:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stupidest thing you've ever done.  (Read 25940 times)

Faith

Re: Stupidest thing you've ever done.
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »

*Snrk.*

You know, I could almost imagine you doing that.

Oh, and nice signature.   ;D

Hm... stupid... something I did...
Oh, I set my own human-trap. (Human trap being equivalent to "large pile of junk.")
Guess where? Right in the middle of the "hall" that I have to go through to turn on the light (the only light in the airstream I live in) and/or go to bed. So, as you can imagine, I've personally tested it many times. I must say, it is a fine human-trap. I just have to move it to a more convenient location.

Fox

« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »

Does stupid things other people have done count? Or..in my case, animal. >.>

Fox was chasing Toby the other day. (yeah..they're still inside) Toby ran over to the couch, where Sammie was laying. He jumped right over her. Fox, however, plowed right into Sam's head as though she didn't see her at all. The two sat there for a little while, a bit stunned. Fox's butt was on Sammie's head..but they didn't move for the longest time.

It would have been funnier had I caught it on video.

Gryphor

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »

I can see faith do that one

One day i was going down the hallway in school and i had forgot to zip my binder and all of my 300 pieces of junk were on the floor and i had 5 minutes to pick it up and every body was walking through there

Faith

« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2008, 09:33:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

Hm...

Okay, not sure if I put it here, but some of ya've heard this one, I'm sure...

Back a ways, I had this big, old trench-coat, that I wore all the time for a number of years. At my school, I was rather well-known for the random selection of items that could be found in my pockets (nails, writing utensils (duh) the fringe of many papers from notebooks, pieces of candy, a hair-brush, shiny things, a strange collection of items I could not name, rocks, pieces of wood, the list continues.)
One day in that time I was going to go to an Art gallery with my friend, but before I went I had to check the hen-house for eggs. To make carrying them easier, I placed an egg in my pocket. Well... while at said gallery, I happened to reach into my pocket... ... ...
This resulted in my attempting to wash out my coat-pocket and all its contents in the sink of a public restroom.
The End.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up