Canon Fodder

• May 03, 2024, 11:23:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: "Are you still there?"  (Read 16743 times)

Fox

"Are you still there?"
« on: March 07, 2008, 08:48:00 PM »

Turret pixel animation.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/5684/portalturretnj3.gif
Best on a white background..seeing as the text is black.

I can honestly say that I don't get the big deal about the Weighted Companion Cube. I mean....it's just the same as all the other cubes you gotta use in the game..this one just has a heart on it. >.<

Seriously..the turrets are MUCH cuter than the stupid cube. Even if they do try to kill you...>.> Bah. I had to let 'em live. I couldn't find it in my to kill the buggers. XD I just turned them backwards. Heh..silly me. Fangirling again.

The turrets are from Portal. I just had to do turret fanart..'cause there's not enough. Everybody loves said Cube. >.<

Faith

Re: "Are you still there?"
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 02:41:00 PM »

What is it? O.o

Fox

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 11:04:00 AM »

A turret, from the game Portal.

Observe:

Except they usually shoot at you..as the icon suggests....but I guess I found a glitch or something, 'cause it never shot me. XD

Faith

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

So you made that?
Neat.   ;)

Fox

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 06:13:00 PM »

I made the icon, yush. I popped Reign of Fire in to watch, then I started on that....and couldn't stop. Overall, I think I only watched about 5 minutes. XD Ah well. It's not like Blockbuster needs it back by the time I get around to actually watching it..which would likely be another YEAR & A HALF..but I'll watch it, darnit. I'm determaned!

For anybody who's curious..'cause I forgot to mention it:
Most of the frames were made in MSPaint. When I got to the gunfire part, I finished in Fireworks, so I wouldn't confuse any white pixels with the transparent part. It is 52 frames, and took around....however long Reign of Fire is...to make. XD

Faith

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 03:27:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

I don't know much about the critter-bot you made... but I'm familliar with Reign of Fire...   :P

Dragyn

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 11:49:00 AM »

And, yet, I am not...

Faith

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 02:51:00 PM »

Heh.   ;D

Well, my family likes movies, a lot, and that's one of the ones they got.
It's about how dragons pretty much take over the world, and turn it into little more than a wasteland, and people have to defend themselves from them. I like the movies wherein all the dragons aren't evil, and have to be killed, more...

Fox

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 07:15:00 AM »

I like any dragon movie where they dwell in modern times. Dragonheart is still my favorite, but I think it's neat seeing them swoop through all the buildings and whatnot, as in Dragon Wars. X3

Of the over 300 movies I own, Reign of Fire isn't one of them, actually. I just got it from Blockbuster. XD I might as well own it, though....I'm bad about not sending movies back. ^^;

Dragyn

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 12:22:00 PM »

The eternal plight of Blockbuster...

Faith

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 08:40:00 AM »

Heh...   ;D

Well, you can still send it back, can't ya'?

I don't know a lot about Blockbuster... but then my family doesn't rent a lot in the way of... well, just about anything, really.   :P

Fox

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 09:22:00 AM »

Nah..we registered for the online program..so we can keep 'em as long as we want. I like it because you can trade them for a movie in-store, too. =3

Can't rent games through it, though..that kinda sucks..'cause I tend to re-rent games A LOT. (which is why they finally gave me Darkened Skye. XD)

Dragyn

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 10:30:00 AM »

Blockbuster gave you a game?  Nifty...that's customer service, that.

Fox

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »

Heh..well..I think they pitied me. I had re-rented it so much, I had it for about 3-4 months..maybe more. XD

Faith

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 03:24:00 AM »

Heh.   ;D

Sometimes I wish libraries were like that... >.<
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up