Canon Fodder

• May 03, 2024, 11:51:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas '08  (Read 10378 times)

Fox

Christmas '08
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:26:00 PM »

Same principle as the Halloween thread. I like the idea of keeping holiday art in one thread..it really does make it more organized. :3

Well...I've yet to work on my other three pieces, but I did manage to get the macabre one done. Hopefully, the other three will make up for this unholy piece of art. xD

Faith

Re: Christmas '08
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 03:58:00 AM »

Nice...   ;D
Very, um, cheery. You seem fond of blood and gore, Fox. XD

Fox

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »

Very fond, indeed. Ironic, though; in person, I can't stand the sight of blood. *shrug*

Already working on the next one. At this rate, I might actually be able to meet my "one-a-week" quota. ^_^

Faith

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 07:38:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

That's great. XD

Then you're doing much better than I am. XP
It seems like I'm always doing something, now. Usually school related.   :P

Fox

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 08:48:00 AM »

You guys get to see this before I upload it to DA, Monday. :3

I couldn't stand it any longer. I just had to use the tounge-stuck-to-pole gag. Marlin is so gullible, he was the obvious choice.

Also trying my best to stick to my vow to draw little known/forgotten characters..so I stuck Natalie in there. On a side note....I love his fluffy wings~<3

bloodreaper

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2008, 03:11:00 PM »

Do you have any idea how much that hurts?

Faith

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 10:37:00 AM »

Nice...   ;D
I like it.

Personally, not really. XD
I take it that you do, though?

bloodreaper

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 11:15:00 AM »

When I was I stupid little kid, I would catch fresh ice cubes on my tongue, as they came out of the ice machine.

I remember it being really unpleasant, but I did it more than once, so either it wasn't that bad, or children are just stupid.

Takes them a while to melt loose, and until they do, it feels like they're going to take part of your tongue with them when they come free.

Fox

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »

Oh, I've done it, too. Granted I've never actually licked a pole. Do you have any idea what kind of bacertia it could be infested with?

I've done what Blood said, though. That..and stuck a piece of metal object in the freezer just so I can say I've done it, to some extent. :B Personally, though..I kind of like the feel of it. Tingly..woo...xD

Faith

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2008, 03:13:00 PM »

Okay, I've done that with the cubes from the ice tray.   ;D
Usually on a hot day. Or when they stick to my fingers, and I noticed this and decide to pop one in my mouth. Yeah, I still do that. But then maybe my freezer's not as cold, because my tongue usually feels like it'll come out of the ordeal intact. XD
No pole-licking, though. That's just a bad idea; at least when your tongue's attached to an ice cube you're not stationary and that's not even considering the bacteria involved. XD

... ... ...
Oh... oh no...
Uh-oh.
Um, heh... er, okay, I'm now actually having this sudden memory from roughly the second grade, of being out in the school parking lot, while waiting for my Mom to pick me up...   :P
The pole wasn't yet cold enough to freeze, I guess, though... so I was just some weirdo kid licking a light pole. >.<
*Snrk*
Okay, I think I find that somewhat ironic and quite stupid of me.

Fox

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »

I'll probably forget about it, later..so here's the caroller:
http://www.rcacomics.net/images/lawn2.png

How she survived getting decapitated, disembowled, and dismembered long enough for Robert to threaten her is a mystery.

Faith

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 01:00:00 AM »

O.o
I think I missed something.
Decapitated? Disembowled and dismembered?

Fox

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 12:51:00 PM »

It was referring to two previous caroller pictures. As for the "dismembered" bit, that was referencing the macabre pic, in which she had a cameo.....kind of. That's the same color outfit she was wearing in the first caroller picture. xP

Faith

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 05:49:00 AM »

Ah.

Do you... not like carolers... or something...? O.o
*Snrk*

Faith

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 07:44:00 AM »

I know, I know, double posting, *tsk tsk tsk* bad me...   :P

Anyway.

Ha! I finally finished the Christmas one. ^_^
I didn't color it because my color pencils are kinda, well, outta' wack. And I wanted to see if it would go through the scanner, and the like, better. *Shrug*
I have nothing to worry about the color being ruined, but it's still scarily pixilated.   :P

Anyway. Merry Christmas, ya'll. (Suggestions?)

(By the way, I know it looks potentially disproportionate, with the body fitting back there, somehow. But I actually drew out the form, just to make sure it didn't turn out that way, when it was starting to look deformed. So, yeah. It's just weird. XD)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up