Canon Fodder

• May 02, 2024, 03:59:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Demon kitty, lulz  (Read 23878 times)

Faith

Re: Demon kitty, lulz
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2007, 03:33:00 PM »

Heh.   :D

That sounds neat. But I think one thing that would bother me about being home schooled is that you don't have the extra things like labs in science (they can be fun!   ;D  ) or the awesome library... and friends... and... well, other things.   :)

Did you like public schools?

Dragyn

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 09:34:00 AM »

public schools are nifty...what with the libraries and labs and chemicals with which to ignite...er...experiment.  Yeah.  Just experiment...

Though, homeschool was nifty as well.

Fox

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2007, 01:56:00 PM »

Heh....my dad working at a chemical plant helps with that urge. He has access to all sorts of nifty things to blow up/ignite/throw at raccoons and/or annoying neighbor's dogs that kill kitties. (not that we have) Still, throwing bottles filled with dry ice and making weird mushy things is fun.

Dragyn

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »

Mushy things are fun.

Faith

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2007, 10:31:00 AM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

My cousin's deathly afraid of raccoons...
He'd give you karma, for that. Maybe I'll do it for him, just 'cuz I it made me laugh...
I still don't know why he hates raccoons, though...
Oh yeah, he was the victim of an attacking raccoon at the age of six... that might explain it...
Oops.

It would have been fun to have a bit of both, in my opinion. But oh well for that.   :P

Mushy things...   ;D
What were the mushy things?

I just dropped the headphones in the chicken box...
Hey! Maybe that makes up for my lack of something to share for stupid points!

Fox

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 05:02:00 PM »

We made some sort of gooey, slimey, blob of...something. XD

I like raccoons. =3 They're my second favorite animal. (bet you could never guess my first) The only problem with 'em is they rip open our trash and/or eat the cat food. >.<

Faith

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2007, 09:27:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

I've no problem with them, myself. I rarely see them, though.

Hm... what would they be?   :)

Fox

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2007, 09:45:00 AM »

Faith

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »

Heh. No, really?   :)

Creative. Links to a bunch of different things in the words.   ;D

First one:
Neat. I like it.   ;)

Second on:
O.O
Hahahahahah!!!!!!!   :D
Eggs?   ;D

Third one:
Oo...
I like the fire!   ;D

Fourth:
Heh...   :)  
That one's familiar.

Fifth:
Awesome!

Sixth:
Neat.   ;)
I hope I wasn't supposed to be able to really actually read that.... other than a select few words.

Eighth:
Who's that?
I know I've seen him somewhere...

Ninth:
My sister asked me why someone had drawn himself when I saw that one. Now she's accusing me of things that make no sense... yeah... she just got up, and is a wonderful morning person...   :P
It is quite comparable... what do you say, Dragyn? Can you recognize him? Just the "glasses..."

Fox

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2007, 09:05:00 AM »

"People" link - Fox Mulder, from the X-Files.

"Named" link - Fox McCloud, from Starfox.

"Fox" link - Fox, in his *adorable* human form.

'Cause I couldn't think of anybody else with the first name Fox. XD

Faith

« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »

Hehehehehe....   ;D
Well, that'd explain the boots and goggles.
I still have never actually seen this Fox individual anywhere else other than here, in your art.
Adorable... ^__^
Considering the similarities to another person I've met, I find this interesting. Possibly because you do not know... or maybe because of something else... probably both, though I have not decided yet.

Starfox is a game, I think, and that's really all I know about it... or, at least I think I know...
Starfox is a game, right?

Dragyn

« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2007, 10:39:00 AM »

Yes...more later. Time for class for me.

Later, all!

Fox

« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »

Quote:

Considering the similarities to another person I've met, I find this interesting. Possibly because you do not know... or maybe because of something else... probably both, though I have not decided yet.

Sick mind is having trouble. How do you mean?

Faith

« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2007, 07:43:00 PM »

Even though I am positive that you are now out of class, and that you are close to or already have finished ending the day... er... have a nice day at school?

I've met a person with an appearance comparable to this one. I don't know if the other would like my actually announcing this, however, or else I might have said more.
Then I said I found your description of this person, or rather, this appearance, amusing. Simply because I know someone that looks similar to that, and because of, as I put it, something else.

Sorry... got it now?

Fox

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »

Ah..yeah. I thought you meant somebody had another character that looked like him. XP

Quote:
I still have never actually seen this Fox individual anywhere else other than here, in your art.

I would've said something ealier, but as you know I kinda didn't feel like it. XD You mean my Fox? Well..I guess..since he's the only one I've posted here. XP Well, that's because he's my own character. I think I mentioned elsewhere..but he's meant to fit in the world of Invader Zim, hence the Irken/human alternation.

Blargh..still not thinking clearly. Please feel free to correct anything..inlcuding the fact I might've misunderstood you or inproper word usage. >.<
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up