Canon Fodder

• May 06, 2024, 03:19:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34   Go Down

Author Topic: What games[if any] are yous playin'?  (Read 86763 times)

spookty

Re: What games[if any] are yous playin'?
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2007, 08:54:00 AM »

My Gameboy Advance is [to say the least] abused. I'm suprised/glad it still even works. Which is a good thing, 'cause I'm currently enjouying Final Fantasy I for the Gameboy. But ya' know what's annoying? All the good games are coming out on different consoles. [blahblahblah.]

Dragyn

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »

Heh.  Try owning a GCN, but neither of the other 2.

It's -always- like that.

Faith

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2007, 07:43:00 PM »

Hmm, I didn't think it'd be so easy to start a conversation off of this kind of topic.

Dragyn

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2007, 01:08:00 PM »

You don't know us gamer-types...

Or something like that, anyway.

spookty

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 02:47:00 PM »

Hahah, gamer-types. I'm glad I still have some Christmas money. Why, you may ask? 'Cause I can afford an Action Replay for mah gamecube. Whatchya' do with it is go find some codes for whatever game you're playing, and enter it into the Action Replay, and POOF. Enhanced gameplay. I'll probably just use it to play 1p levels as other characters in SA2B[Sonic Adventure 2:Battle] though.

Faith

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2007, 03:32:00 PM »

Ha ha!   :D

I don't have many things to make me a "gamer type." There's the Internet, which we got around early last year sometime, other than that my sister's always on the game boy advanced, it's like her fingers are glued to it, so I never really get to use it. Therefore, usually I try to go on walks, read books, draw, listen to music, make some some strange sounds with my new guitar that are actually supposed to sound like music, take on new projects, or sit in my room and make plans for what I'm going to do next.

spookty

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »

Maybe they really are...*twilight zone music*

Man, I wanna play that Nights Into Dreams of whatever it's called, but I can't find it anywhere, and the fact that it's plastered all over the Sonic games is gonna be a real bugger.

Dragyn

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »

Most of the background ads in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle are ads for old Sega Genesis eregames.  I'd suggest you look for it and an emulator on the internet.

(an emulator is a program that simulates a certain gaming console, in case anyone doesn't know)

EDIT:
Looks like Nights: Into Dreams was a game for the Sega Saturn, which died before many people knew it existed.  You can buy it and a Saturn online if you know where to look

http://www.amazon.com/Sega-of-America-In....F8&s=videogames
There you can buy it from Amazon.com.  

And here's Wikipedia on Nights into Dreams http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NiGHTS_into_Dreams...

Looks like a really interesting game, really.  I might have to look into that someday. Pity Saturn emulators are so huge...

Faith

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2007, 04:47:00 PM »

Looks neat.   :D  Though I can't get it... ah well!   ;D  They're other things I can do in my spare time.   :)

spookty

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »

Yeah, I figured that out a couple o' days ago. Man, too bad I already bought these neato 22 dollar headphones. Nyaaah.

Dragyn

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2007, 03:54:00 PM »

Heh...I know how that goes...

spookty

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »

I suck at saving money, too.

Faith

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »

I can't save money at certain times of the year. Though I've been trying for years.   :D  I lose it all when I lend my parents or other people money, my friend's or family member's birthdays come along, or during holidays.

spookty

« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »

I lose it paying for school lunch, mostly. I think my Action Replay came yesterday, but it was too cold to go check the mail AND pick up a package from the office.

Dragyn

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2007, 12:12:00 PM »

I get my school lunch for free...it's still as toxic as ever, but at least it's free.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 34   Go Up