Canon Fodder

• May 03, 2024, 07:13:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sooooo Sleeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....!  (Read 3913 times)

bloodreaper

Sooooo Sleeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....!
« on: September 22, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

I have been awake for 27 hours, and its really starting to tell on me, mentally and physically.   :P

I used to be able to skip a night's sleep here and there and never even miss it.   :o    8)    :o

I guess I'm not as young as I used to be....    :-/

Its insomnia, see. I stay awake all night, and then I sleep all day, which keeps me from sleeping at night.

My normal solution, is to stop sleeping in the day, so I can sleep at night.   :)

This is way harder than it used to be.   :'(

Fox

Re: Sooooo Sleeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 12:38:00 PM »

Insomniacs, unite! .... After a nap.

I know how you feel. Been there. Almost every night. Bwarg....it is a smite irrtating..

bloodreaper

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 02:40:00 PM »

Even not sleeping for 30 hours I didn't sleep too well...

I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday, but it's going to be another battle to stay awake until tonight.

Wish me luck!

--and Fox, too. I hope you feel better soon.

Faith

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 05:53:00 PM »

Heh...

Yeah...
I'm not sure if mine classifies as insomnia (no one believes me, anyway) but I can be tired all day and at night feel like I just woke up to an energy drink after a day's worth of sleeping...
Well, not really. I hope not at least... Me + Energy = Scary.

But, yeah. Last night was the first night I went to sleep at eleven in at a least a couple months. Usually, I'm up 'till at least midnight; sometimes midnight on a good night, anyway. Mostly later, to varying degrees. Well, that's my last record of time, that is... then I'm in bed... but I'm usually not sleeping for a while afterward.

I try not to stay up all night, anymore, though... during school, it has disastrous results upon my grades. Even if I do it on the weekend, it messes with my already precarious sleeping pattern.
What's worse, though, is staying up until about five on a school night, and waking up at six... I know everyone says that the little bit of sleep in comparison to none is always a greater loss, as to how you'll feel, but I've yet to understand entirely why it has so much impact on your whole day...   :P

Heh. A bit late, but good luck to ya', both.   ;)

Hehehe... there is a forum of insomniacs, here... XD

Pages: [1]   Go Up