Canon Fodder

• May 12, 2024, 12:21:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You will never believe this  (Read 5472 times)

solecs

You will never believe this
« on: May 25, 2010, 04:28:00 AM »

The last week I have had a really bad phone problem with the house and internet so yesterday Verizon came out and tested the lines to our box and said it was our phones so we unplugged them all and plugged them in one at a time all had the same problem static so I crawled inder the house and found where they had spliced the wires to connect to the house on the ground with a dead toad that was about the size of kermit the frog on top of it electrofied i flipped it off and now it works great.

Faith

Re: You will never believe this
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 08:12:00 AM »

Er, fantastic.   :P

bloodreaper

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 11:36:00 AM »

Did you put something down thee to keep the rest of the critters out of the wiring?

Faith

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 11:07:00 AM »

Good question...

You could probably put some sort of cover of box on that, if you haven't, and put a better one on it, if you had. I mean, there's more than one toad, and plenty of other random animals such as squirrels and mice, et cetera, that could do this again. XD
(And if toads can sneak through your defenses, they could definitely be better.   :P  )

bloodreaper

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 03:04:00 PM »

Does your mom have any extra bit's of chicken wire lying around?

It wouldn't take very much, and she's rebuilt those pens a couple of times, so I would expect to see a spare strip lying around somewhere.

solecs

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 08:55:00 PM »

actually I wired it up so that the animals wont climb on it again but the rain still doesnt help every time it just about wipes out the phoneline anyway because they wired it to the pole wrong so I get static in fact I had to walk to tiffanys grandpas just to make a call the other day but verizon wont fix the darn thing cuz they will only check it on a good day so they cant find the problem

Faith

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 05:14:00 AM »

Huh. That's too bad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up