Canon Fodder

• May 01, 2024, 11:40:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Here be randemnity!  (Read 41486 times)

Dragyn

Here be randemnity!
« on: November 27, 2006, 07:05:00 PM »

This be a Board to put your off-topic...whatever.

As with the rest of the board, keep it appropriate.

(Man, I say that a lot.)

Faith

Re: Here be randemnity!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »

I wouldn't say you say that a lot. At least not to much. After all, you are the administrator and you answerer everyone's questions. You also have to announce all the things that everyone needs to know.

Now I think I talk a lot  more than everyone else! I just looked at my number of posts again and it sure isn't getting any smaller (though not that I expected it to!)   ;D

Yak yak yak yak yak.... he he!   :D

Don't you think I do a good impression of me?   ;D

spookty

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »

Yay for randomness.Woo.

Faith

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »

Um, aren't "Off-topic" and "General Board" about the same things? If not, what's the difference? I'm not really sure, so I'd  like to know.

Gryphor

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »

Off-topic you can talk about somthing in your day and general is suppused to be sort of on the comic  

Faith

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:00 PM »

Oh!   ;D  I was sort of using General as Off-topic. Hmm, you know what, I was on when you were, I think...

I've decided not to decide wether or not you were on when I was.

Gosh, look at how late it is, I should have done my homework a long time ago!   :o  I'll take care of that when I finish posting my drawing!   ;D

Dragyn

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 10:58:00 AM »

I think you might should start sleeping more.  It might reduce the symptoms of insanity...er...I mean, sleep deprivation.

Yeah.

And Yeah, you were using General as Off-Topic, and that's all right.  There wasn't a place for off-topic before.

spookty

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 04:46:00 PM »

Insanity?I'm actually acting saner here than I usually do.

Faith

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »

Yippee! Insane! Ha ha ha ha!   :D

I just can't seem to get to sleep at night.   :)  Every time I try I might be sort of sleepy, but my mind sure isn't!   ;D  Though I think it changes just in time for the morning, because I'm always sleepy when I have to go to school.   ::)

Faith

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »

Hey, I got another karma point!   :D  I don't know exactly when I got it, but whenever it was I was surprised to see that I was up to three today. I thought I was still at two!   ;D  Now I'm tied with everyone except for Dragyn! Dragyn, you have eight!   :o  

Whoever gave it to me, thank you!   :D

Dragyn

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »

Eight?  When did I even get one?

Oh well...

At this point, I think the only difference between General and Off-Topic is going to be that topics here can ramble, and I won't really correct them to send them back towards the original topic.

Also...you should probabaly start putting questions in the questions board into new threads, the "Silly Questions" thread is getting sort of crowded.  

Anyway, I'm off.

Faith

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 07:00:00 PM »

A fourth one!   :D

I really have to say thank you again! I'm not sure what else to say other than thank you, though I want you to know I that I'm grateful, it's nice to know people think your not overly nutty! I wish I knew for sure who to give one to in return, but I don't, and I don't know what else to do other than to say thanks!   :)

Faith

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

Shall I quit saying thank you on here? Otherwise I may begin to put up to many posts with nothing to say other than thanks!   :D

It's strange to see so many karma points where my two once was!   ;D

I'm just going to give a point to everyone as fast as I can because I just want to say thank you in some other way than a few words repeated again and again and don't really know how else to! So why not do it in a way that everyone gains from it?

I'll give reasons for giving everybody a point, whether or not they are the one(s) I'm trying to thank just so they know they got another point for some reason. I'll just work my way up through this section of the forum first and then give a point to whoever I see next.   ;D

Faith

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 08:51:00 PM »

For Dragyn:
He pretty much told me the directions to get my picture to show up in Art step by step with great patience, something I obviously lacked when I was trying to get that picture there!

For Spookty:
She gave me a good, honest compliment for my art, something I enjoyed receiving.

For Gryphor:
He described the difference between the two sections General and Off-Topic for me, which I didn't notice at all before.

For Spoiled puppy:
Keeping me company when I had nothing to do. If it weren't for her I would have likely more dull times just sitting around with nothing to do than I could handle.

For Kitty:
As a gift of congratulations for putting up her first post.

Faith

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »

Hey, what's a spoiled puppy doing in the milky way anyhow?

Needs further consideration.   :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up