Canon Fodder

• May 04, 2024, 11:18:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 theme challenge...joyous  (Read 47910 times)

Fox

Re: 100 theme challenge...joyous
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2008, 10:22:00 AM »

Ah. Her face was what's bugging me. XD (can't draw them Japanese eyes, y'know?)

Chest-area shading/front views are my biggest weak points, so whatever it is was most likely caused by that. >_>

Faith

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2008, 12:42:00 PM »

Ah... heh...
Well, I never saw the movie, or whatever, but I thought it wasn't bad.

Fox

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2008, 12:09:00 PM »

The character herself isn't related to the movie..just the little red ball. ^^;

Anywho..just a couple seconds away from putting "Light" & "Dark" up. An IM friend gave me the idea for this. I told him I would do a Robin/Raven picture, and he suggested I should do milk/chocolate milk for the Light/Dark themes..so I did both. x3 (hey, I never specified whether I'd do a fluff pic, just one with the two of 'em! =D)

Faith

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »

Heh...

Er... Raven and Robin?

Fox

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2008, 02:32:00 PM »

Both characters are from Teen Titans. As you might have noticed....I have a bit of an obsession with that show. XD (~fwee....my t-shirt came in last night, too. <3)

No Way Out is seconds away from being put up. First time I've ever really bothered illistrating a piece of Raptor's backstory, and I must say..I like how it turned out. The only thing that really bugs me is the way Nathan's head is leaning..he's supposed to be looking down, but it looks more like he's resting it on his shoulder. Ah well. I haven't felt great lately..I blame it on ick. (there's plenty mistakes I can point out, but meh. I'm doing this for fun.) The stuff in the vile isn't blood, just...fyi. If you notice Raptor's skin color(on Introduction).....it's the same. =3

After this, I can assure you it won't be the last time I draw little Nathan. 'Cause he's adorable. <3

Faith

« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »

Heh.

Nathan appears to be looking down, to me.

What is that about?
(I know you said some, but could you explain a little? )

Fox

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2008, 08:54:00 AM »

His dad's got a twisted way of doing things, and has the idea stuck in his head that he could create a whole new species. Unfortunately, he used humans to test these theories on.

The full bio/story would explain more....but it'd take up several pages. XD

Faith

« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2008, 09:55:00 AM »

Ah... I see...

Fox

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2008, 04:00:00 PM »

Drowning is up. Mostly came from an urge to draw Fox with wet hair..then turned into this.

On a random note....there are reasons I haven't been around, lately. One of which is working on my website..others include major stress from things I'd rather not discuss. >.> I'll try to pop up every now & then.

Oh..by the way. In the Storm preview is up, too. I'll try to get that finished. (so much detailing....)

Faith

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2008, 02:54:00 PM »

Heh.   :)

Is that girl the one that's always with him, and of the same race, and all?

That's okay... almost nobody's been around...   :(
Dragyn's out of school, which was his main cause of computer usage, I think...
And I have to catch up on stuff, and work on getting my finals taken care of before school's out, for me, anyway.

Fox

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2008, 08:09:00 AM »

Yeah...it's his sister.

Out already? Dang. We don't get out 'til the end of May, this year. WHICH SUCKS. We're usually out by now. :/ (eh..we do get more breaks throughout the year. Though I'm only speaking on Breanna's part 'cause I like hanging out with her. XP) Maybe it'll spring back here, soon. :3

Faith

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

Heh... we're usually out, early June, at the HS, JH and elementary... >.<
Dragyn went to two of those schools, so I guess that makes up for it... that and he started a week before 'em.
Also, it's entirely fine, with me, 'cuz I'll be going to the same college, later...   ;D

Oh... heh... I was thinking of the other one... >.<
So, they all have 'human forms?'
What does the one of that girl that's always hanging out with Fox, and is not his sister, look like?

Fox

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2008, 09:15:00 AM »

Tomorrow's our last day. C: Might get Breanna & go straight to town for some first-day-of-summer-vacation fun.

Not sure I follow. I've drawn several girls with Fox. ^^; There's Alex(the salamander), and Sam...think I only drew them all with him once, though? Toni's the only one I've done more than once. >.>

Anywho. As you can see, I've been a busy little beaver. Starvation, In the Storm, and Horror are all up. XP (Horror was FUN. Someday, I'm gonna do some real Liu Kang fanart, though. No..that's not Liu Kang. *for the Mortal Kombat-challened* XD Fox's brother's human form finally comes into light..w00t)

Dragyn

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2008, 03:00:00 AM »

Hmm...been awhile since I looked at these...don't expect me to comment on them all...

Hmm...for Starvation, you might have used a brighter color than black for the guy on the right's speech; it's sorta' hard to read against the red.  It took me a bit to even notice it.  Using the background as bubbles is interesting, though, and I like the way it works.

Drowning looks pretty good (er...the picture does, that is), though it was big enough it didn't finish loading on this connection.  Water is tricky, but what I could see of it looked pretty good.

In the Storm is huge, but it looks pretty good.  I'm curious as to whether you draw all the raindrops individually, or if you had some filter/effect that did it for you...by their placement and sweep/strokes, I'd assume you drew them manually.  I'm not at all sure what the black and white thing in the bottom-right corner is.  I am also rather unsure of the perspective.  The helmsman there (not sure if it's anyone I should recognize) seems to be standing on a diagonal floor, while the mast seems to be on a nice horizontal floor (thus making it vertical).

Beyond that, it looks a lot more like an actual ship that most of my works, so good work, there.

I look forward to more of these.

Fox

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »

1- There was some reason I didn't bother with Starvation..but I don't remember, so I guess shame on me. XD Really, though..black text was a bad choice. I don't remember why I did it..but I've been intending to go back and change it. >.>

2- I should state that, for the actual pool, I used a brush. I dunno why I didn't say that here..oops. ^^; The other water effects were hand-brushed, though.

un 3- Yeah..I did screw up on the mast. I guess I was just so intent on getting it finished, I didn't notice. The rain was hand-brushed..because PhotoShop went wonky on me a while back and deleted all the rain brushes I had pre-made. :/ So not that great quality rain. I used one splash brush I downloaded. ....The black & white "thing" in the corner is his tail. I guess I should've made it more behind him. >.> Lemur tails are so fun, though. XD
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15   Go Up