Canon Fodder

• May 03, 2024, 01:10:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
 on: September 15, 2014, 03:31:14 PM 
Started by Felblood - Last post by Dragyn
Power supplies are on the upside at the moment, but never when you're online, Blood.

on: September 01, 2014, 08:41:03 PM 
Started by Felblood - Last post by Felblood
Wow, new posts!

I've been super busy moving to a new department, at work, but I always check in here at least once a month, even if it's a ghost town, in case some spambot has made my mod duties necessary.

BTW, DW: Next time you have enough power to spare, we need to vox about background music.

on: August 25, 2014, 07:01:30 PM 
I'm currently operating entirely on solar power...which would be awesome in a desert, but I need far more panels and batteries for my climate, so I'm not on nearly as much as I would like.

Still, some power is better than no power.

Glad to see you around.

on: August 22, 2014, 08:05:21 PM 
Started by Felblood - Last post by Madjack
I still come by every now and then! I contemplate posting art, but eh. Seems kinda weird to come by maybe once every few months and post art, then leave again. XD

Seriously though. I missed you guys. <3

on: August 04, 2014, 04:21:37 PM 
Life!  There is life in this thing yet!

Honestly, I've been busy with life myself.  Progress on Shadow Wolf putters along at the speed of molasses (but not the Great Molasses Flood...that would be awesome, but frightening).

on: August 03, 2014, 05:39:15 PM 
Started by Felblood - Last post by Madjack
I promise I haven't forgotten you guys I STILL LOVE YOU ALL ;0;

I've mostly just been sucked into the vortex that is Tumblr. 8I But uh. Hi. I'm here. -waves- Strangely, I just got a Betta.

on: July 06, 2014, 09:56:01 PM 
Started by Dragyn - Last post by Dragyn
It works...mostly.  I've encountered a few bugs in it, and I'm sure we'll find more.

on: July 06, 2014, 03:02:12 PM 
Started by Dragyn - Last post by Felblood
§ If a Join attempt fails, the game will inform you and return to the previous menu.

So even in this early alpha stage we already have features that many professional products lack at launch. =P

on: July 01, 2014, 09:00:28 PM 
Started by Dragyn - Last post by Dragyn
True.  It's also a lot trickier to get them to connect crosswise than I had expected.  My attempts thus far either result in infinite connection spam (and subsequent network bogdown), or failed connections.

Connecting to the host and just relaying information may prove the optimal route, at least for now.

on: June 25, 2014, 01:40:59 PM 
Started by Dragyn - Last post by Felblood
This does open up some dangers of characters being in one place on each screen, while the server sees them being somewhere else, which can lead to those terraria-esque snapback motions, when you try to compensate or correct.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10