Canon Fodder

• May 06, 2024, 04:59:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quizzes!  (Read 9731 times)

Faith

Re: Quizzes!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 03:11:00 AM »

Eeps - Fox is the enemy!   :o
(Hahaha...   ;D  )

What I got:
One time: white
Antoher time: blue
White: so-so, good guy
Blue: sometimes maninpulative and/or deceiptful
Me: very sleepy right about now... >.<
*Skips posting anymore; mind is slowly transforming into a sack of bricks, must sleep to stop process*

Fox

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 08:32:00 AM »

I am always somebody's enemy. :3

What drink are you?
Water
I know it sounds boring but water is a neccesity and so is your personality! You go with the flow! You're a little conceited but hey who isn't? So u go out and fufill everyone's need!

What's odd is..I rarely actually drink water. ^^;

bloodreaper

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 08:46:00 PM »

<center>Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</center>

Meh. I don't buy it. Sure, I like to think I'm a calculating guy, but I would never say that I value deception. I prefer to reveal others' secrets, than to hide my own. That is a temporary strategy at best, not to mention dishonorable and utterly devoid of style.

==========

Lemonade!

You are sweet and sugary just like this drink. You enjoy hangin with friends or just relaxing by the pool. You are very laid back and love fun in the sun!

::)

No.

Just, no.

Faith

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 04:14:00 AM »

*Snrk*
I got that the second time, actually. So I don't know how that works, myself, but yeah, that's kinda weird. XD

*Laugh!!!*   :D
That's great. Thanks for the laugh.   ;D

Hot Cocoa
You like curling up by the fire or cuddling up with a bf/gf. Cold weather makes you happy and u like winter sports like snowboarding and skiing.

Well... I said summer. And I don't really do snowboarding and skiing much. How this works? I don't know.

-
Meh, I'm not double-posting for this, someone'll find it.

http://similarminds.com/left-right-brain-test.html

I know it's rather obvious, but hey, here'tis.

Brain Lateralization Test Results

Right Brain |||||||||||||| 54%
Left Brain |||||||||||| 46%

Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical. They can have trouble comprehending emotions and abstract concepts, they can feel lost when things are not clear, doubting anything that is not stated and proven.

Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, organization, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.

Overall you appear to have fairly Equal Hemispheres

---
Well that's weird. I'd'a said right-brained, but that they're so close is interesting. *Shrug*
Who's next? Admittedly, I took this largely to see what the majority would be, in this group of people. Not really large enough to see the overall common result, but oh well.

Legion Elite

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2008, 07:43:00 AM »

Apple Cider
You have a little bit of spice to you. You have a kickass attitude.You're original you don't need to follow the crowd to stand out! You love hangin on the block or skating to the movies. Keep on rockin!
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/E/EmrysWolf/1043109838_stuffotter.gif
my brain is close to the middle.

heres my answers

Fox

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2008, 08:06:00 AM »

Right Brain |||||||||||||||| 63.6%
Left Brain |||||||||| 36.4%
~fwee~

I'll have to poke through some quizzes, later. o=
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up