Canon Fodder

• May 06, 2024, 10:05:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinions from real artists  (Read 9662 times)

Faith

Re: Opinions from real artists
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 06:23:00 PM »

Heh.   :D

Hm...
I realized I havn't said anything, here. I believe I came to the thought that there was enough said without a word from me. XD

At any rate.
Heh.
Nice work.   ;)

Say when you think you're done with the changes. I'll be looking into it.   ;D

Dragyn

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 08:41:00 PM »

You've got an eternal link loop when going backwards through the archives in Katarizo.  Pages 17 and 19, fyi.  Not sure why there's no 18.

Page 20 is inaccessible (except by viewing the image for a different one and changing the URL, but that has no text--which means 21 makes no sense).  You might want to fix that.

More later!  Maybe!

Fox

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 08:22:00 AM »

Hm..I'm not seeing what you mean. They all seem to be there.

I did accidentally give a few files the same number..but I can't figure out how to re-name them..if that's what you're meaning.

Dragyn

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2009, 09:34:00 AM »

When I was using the "<<" button to navigate the Katarizo archives in reverse, it ended up looping infinitely between 17 and 19.  There didn't seem to be any named 18, but that's not really important.

How you rename files depends on what system you use to upload them.  FTP?  SCP?  Host-side Upload box?

Fox

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2009, 02:19:00 PM »

Ah..okay. I see what you mean. I thought I had fixed that...guess Sitebuilder decided not to save it. Bwargh.

Honestly? I have no idea what any of what you just said is. >3>

**EDIT**
It was also noted that the navigation buttons were backwards. The "<<" should have gone to the first page, and so on. Fixed that, too.

bloodreaper

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »

Just a heads up, you have a page19 and a page_19, which are different pages. I suspect one of them is the lost page 18.

It looks like you already have a handle on this, but I figured this might save you a bit of time. "Different eyes" and all that.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up