Canon Fodder

• May 14, 2024, 02:12:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

REGISTRATION DISABLED due to spam. Please contact staff via email or IM.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh, snap  (Read 5751 times)

Fox

Oh, snap
« on: January 13, 2010, 07:13:00 AM »

Went to the chiopractor, today. She took some x-rays, and did some tests.

The x-rays showed "shadows" on my spine. They were sent to a radiologist, for further examinaion. The doctor also ordered a blood test..as she seemed very concerned.

Yeah. I thought it was just posture. I'm hoping it still is. I'm scared...I don't know what these shadows mean, and I have to go back, Monday. Just....thought I'd say something.

Faith

Re: Oh, snap
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 09:17:00 AM »

:(

You'll be in my prayers, Fox.
I bet you'll be in the prayers of others, too.

Take care, and God bless you.

Dragyn

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »

Hmm...indeed.  

I can't say that I know much about shadows on spines, but I do hope it turns out to be nothing (or something cool, like superpowers, or something).

Fox

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 01:45:00 PM »

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it. c: This year has already started off, wrong. (with some other people having real-life troubles..) Come on, 2010. Get your act together. :I

Also..if it's superpowers, I hope it's pryokinesis. :U

Faith

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 06:38:00 PM »

*Laugh!!!*   :D

Yeah. There are some that come and go like that. But there are good ones, too. '=J
Tell us what you find out, 'kay?

Hahaha...
Superpowers would be awesome. XD

Hm...
I think I'd get free-form shape shifting for myself, if I could.   ;D
Now that would be fun... if you could make up animals or different crosses of animals. Or maybe just add whatever would be useful, like wings or eyes with better night vision.
Yeah, I think that's what I would go for.

What would everyone else choose?

Fox

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 08:41:00 AM »

Hey, now. If I had to choose, for myself..I'd choose Peter Petrelli's (original) power. (from Heroes) He could copy anybody's power, and keep it. C: Of course..then it later lead to him exploding...but ah well. It'd totally be worth it, considering he could heal, too.

In other news! I got out of getting my blood drawn. I still require a blood test, for some reason..but it'll probably be on my dad's next set, off work. Hey...if I could, I'd put it off, for another ten years. >_>

Faith

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 09:23:00 AM »

Heh.   :D

That'd be neat, too, if there were other people with powers to copy...   :D
Yeah, if there were other people, I would say that one would probably be the best bet. XD
That's kinda why I think free-form shape shifting would be cool, if there weren't other people around. Because you could do a lot of the things powers could offer, with the abilities of different animals or the creatures you could create.   ;D
But you might have to learn more about anatomy... otherwise you could probably really hurt yourself. XP

Heh.   :D
Nice. XD
Whatever works, I guess.   :P  

bloodreaper

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 04:39:00 AM »

I think morphology and physiology would be better fields of study, for a shape shifter, so you could turn into things that don't exist, but could.

Here's hoping you aren't in any sort of trouble, Fox.

Fox

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »

Update: They said the x-rays seemed normal. The doctor still feels there's more going on, as I'm a 20-year-old, with unexplainable back pain. Several doctors have tossed out arthritis.

I was impaled with a sharp object, and drained of blood, today. Why they needed 5 vials, I do not know.

I'll most likely be having weeks of physical therapy, as soon as they're sure they won't break me.

Faith

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 06:13:00 PM »

Heh. XD
I didn't really know the terms...

Heh. Fun.
 :P

Yeah. Luck, for sure.

So you've never been injured there before or anything and there are no known reasons why anything might happen and all of a sudden it randomly hurts? What kind of hurt?
Pages: [1]   Go Up